WTF Moradon bugged spot :S

This is a discussion on WTF Moradon bugged spot :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was in the little passage below the place where you do reskills, in that passage you go from the ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Thumbs up

I was in the little passage below the place where you do reskills, in that passage you go from the middle of moradon to FT.

I was besides the wall talking with a turk trying to get a deal then since i was walking backwards to the wall and the char crossed the wall so it instantly dced me.

Each time i try to login i appear DC'ed because of that wall

W T F :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

babali

k2ed -.- nothing special

RiseAgainst_

There's even a ticket type about 'stuck in game' zz. I already sent a ticket but i am sure im not the only one, has anyone experienced this?

A better redaction of my issue wich i sent to k2 CS is the next one:

I was in MORADON the little passage below the NPC (near the clan flags) where you do reskills. In that passage you go from the middle of moradon to FT.

I was besides the wall talking with a turk trying to get a deal then since i was walking backwards in direction to the wall, the char crossed the wall so it instantly dced me.

Each time i try to login i appear DC'ed because of that wall.

What can i do, i am desperate because i dont know what to do and i was going to get a very good deal.

I will be waiting for your reply, i hope it is fast and you help me out in this issue.

Thanks, k22k.

Banned

LOL THAT SUCKS....thats what u get for talking to turks lol jk ..but yea sorry that happened..good luck

I know what your talking about lol

I,ve done this thoulsands of time before!

wizkid

happened to me the other day on L1, i relogged about 4 times to L1 an it just dc`ed me every time then i relogged to L3 and i logged in fine.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

k2ed -.- nothing special[/b]
    lol +1 ^^

another cool thing u can do with that tunnel (not saying getting bugged inside is cool but..) if u run from the outside towards the merchants while ur against the wall, when it tries to load all the merchants (causes a short freeze), it teleports u into the room above where the reskill guy is

RiseAgainst_

happened to me the other day on L1, i relogged about 4 times to L1 an it just dc`ed me every time then i relogged to L3 and i logged in fine.[/b]
    THIS WORKED.

Thank you dude, this is the fix for bugged spots for ya'll.

What i did is.. i logged m3 and clicked on a spot where i knew i could get out while i left 'w' pressed so i would walk outside the wall and it worked.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The dude selling the paper pauldron +7/20 club defense is sleeping now tho :(((((((((((((((((((((

tamachan

THIS WORKED.

Thank you dude, this is the fix for bugged spots for ya'll.

What i did is.. i logged m3 and clicked on a spot where i knew i could get out while i left 'w' pressed so i would walk outside the wall and it worked.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The dude selling the paper pauldron +7/20 club defense is sleeping now tho :((((((((((((((((((((([/b]
    u forgotten about me :(:(:(:(:( pokey no likey poke? :(:(

RiseAgainst_

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )) noo i have been busy, i think i will give away my pokemon tamachan to another trainer

tamachan

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) noo i have been busy, i think i will give away my pokemon tamachan to another trainer[/b]
    nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :'C :'C

RiseAgainst_

Selling tamachan lvl 30 pokemon pm mee

Banned

wow gonna try it ;p

Smoker

wow gonna try it ;p[/b]
    i swear you always give the most retarded answers on every freaking topic only cuz you dont even read what others said just so you can increase your post count

back on topic

it was known that by relogin to l3 then l1 always solved any ''stuck in the hole'' problems :P