Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTF? My Elmarad chara has karus features

This is a discussion on WTF? My Elmarad chara has karus features within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My elmarad sin is so fuked up, everything looks karus, the login screen is karus background not elmarad yet im ...
Page: 1

<(-svV-JocelyN-)>

Default WTF? My Elmarad chara has karus features

My elmarad sin is so fuked up, everything looks karus, the login screen is karus background not elmarad yet im walking in elmarad emc, riba etc and my character looks elmarad and it says elmarad on race. The skills say glacier light flame on a rouge..?? and wher it says archery and assasin u cant even read it cos theres like 50 words ontop of each other...
    And im lvl 61 and says im kaisa hood but there isnt a tab for masters ??? help??
    On my warrior its all fine, none of this bullshit only this account + characters in this account has this problem
    and on the same account in an different server its all fine, it only does that in dies servers..... WTF ??

sophiem

lol, u remmber if once in the screen asked u if u want to be el morad or karus..?ohh yea? and u pressed karus?! holy shit (( u are buged

Default Re: WTF? My Elmarad chara has karus features

Originally posted by <(-svV-JocelyN-)>
    My elmarad sin is so fuked up, everything looks karus, the login screen is karus background not elmarad yet im walking in elmarad emc, riba etc and my character looks elmarad and it says elmarad on race. The skills say glacier light flame on a rouge..?? and wher it says archery and assasin u cant even read it cos theres like 50 words ontop of each other...
    And im lvl 61 and says im kaisa hood but there isnt a tab for masters ??? help??
    On my warrior its all fine, none of this bullshit only this account + characters in this account has this problem
    and on the same account in an different server its all fine, it only does that in dies servers..... WTF ??
    screenshot pls?

&lt;(-svV-JocelyN-)&gt;

zzzzz how to fix it??

PamelaAnderson

Originally posted by <(-svV-JocelyN-)>
    zzzzz how to fix it??
    Just to make sure,

You tried rebooting and relogging also right?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

teehee, same thing happened to me, next time u get to choose between nations when logging in CLICK ELMORAD!!!

infernosage

omg wtf i got registered but no beta emal or anything

ViSeH

infernosage wtf are you talking about

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by infernosage
    omg wtf i got registered but no beta emal or anything
    eh?

infernosage

email* lol

AndTheHeroFails

wtf ?

infernosage

isnt this thread about the beta test i got in but i cant get in to beta test no email or anything pls help

AndTheHeroFails

Nope, you must have read wrong. He was human and now he's karus. nothing about the beta. :mellow:

infernosage

well isnt the beta today?

AndTheHeroFails

I really dont know. I just got back into KO. check the main site.

www.knightonlineworld.com :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast