Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

WTF my money acc are banned buged?

This is a discussion on WTF my money acc are banned buged? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; crap 84 gb is stuck now a lvls 1 acc. i get dc'd whenever i click start on any of ...
Page: 2

crap 84 gb is stuck now a lvls 1 acc.

i get dc'd whenever i click start on any of the 3 chars

Brun

i think there was a gb dupe and i saw it in moradon alot of ppl wrote sell on every server gb for 1 ytl ( think its 80 cent ( dollar ) so k2 fucked up again and ban all money acc what isnt fair i think[/b]
    yea i saw it too. i kno it this sucks but i think this is the best thing k2 could of done.

cengo

crap 84 gb is stuck now a lvls 1 acc.

i get dc'd whenever i click start on any of the 3 chars[/b]

yes bro same happens to me. which server are u playin. why no acc on carnac banned. i think no turks thats the reason :P

Brun

=))

NeronDomitius

same here, char got bugged with 21gb&#39;s on it <_<

cengo

yea i saw it too. i kno it this sucks but i think this is the best thing k2 could of done.[/b]

yeah best thing ban the gb duped money acc but not my i farmed the money on a fair legal way. so ko should check first where the

money came from.

Ignore Me Senior Member

yeah best thing ban the gb duped money acc but not my i farmed the money on a fair legal way. so ko should check first where the

money came from.[/b]
    If you store it on under level 20 bank char. How do they know where it came from?

Why the hell hasn&#39;t it stopped the goldsellers - not even changed the price.

rasta

lol, good job k2.

fucking pieces of goddamn fish dicks!

cengo

If you store it on under level 20 bank char. How do they know where it came from?

Why the hell hasn&#39;t it stopped the goldsellers - not even changed the price.[/b]
    good answer. :P maybe they can check from who and when he put the money on the acc

lol, good job k2.

fucking pieces of goddamn fish dicks![/b]
    ko-style anyone did dupe bug ko judge all

i checked main website and here what i found

"Date: 07.21.2008 Subject: Special Maintenance Concluded

Greetings Knights,

The special maintenance is now concluded. As a side effect, some players may experience difficulty logging into the game with certain characters. This is temporary, and all characters will once again be playable after Tuesday&#39;s maintenance.

he Knight Online team"

it said after Tuesday maintenance it will be fixed but my acc. got bugged after the maintenance on Tuesday

what pssis me off is that i filled it with 84 gb 4 days ago and got bugged after

I dont think the acc. got banned because if it was banned then u wont be able to log the acc. after putting the pass and will tell u that u r banned

You saved the day!
    Atleast I hope you did

Ignore Me Senior Member

I dont think the acc. got banned because if it was banned then u wont be able to log the acc. after putting the pass and will tell u that u r banned[/b]
    If you can see characters at login world. Then they DC it means under investigation.

Don&#39;t think your GBs are lost yet.

cengo

i checked main website and here what i found
    "Date: 07.21.2008 Subject: Special Maintenance Concluded

Greetings Knights,

The special maintenance is now concluded. As a side effect, some players may experience difficulty logging into the game with certain characters. This is temporary, and all characters will once again be playable after Tuesday&#39;s maintenance.

he Knight Online team"

it said after Tuesday maintenance it will be fixed but my acc. got bugged after the maintenance on Tuesday

what pssis me off is that i filled it with 84 gb 4 days ago and got bugged after

I dont think the acc. got banned because if it was banned then u wont be able to log the acc. after putting the pass and will tell u that u r banned[/b]

yeah i tried yesterday to log in but same go everytime dc when i press start to log in on server. i have alot of gb acc too all bugged cant log in. i think we should wait a lil bit :unsure: maybe they change it.

If you can see characters at login world. Then they DC it means under investigation.

Don&#39;t think your GBs are lost yet.[/b]
    ty for information. i hope they change it soon so i can log in to the acc . it wasnt easy to make this money. so i was spendin it carefully and now all acc are bugged and cant log in :angry:

yea been getting dc at char select screen for over 15 hours >.> missing all the wars.

Ignore Me Senior Member

yea been getting dc stat char select screen for over 15 hours >.> missing all the wars.[/b]
    Obviously that chars not under level 30.

We were talking under 30 before - I thought.

Can&#39;t say happend to me. I saw the chat and distributed 80GB over 5 accounts.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast