Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

WTF my money acc are banned buged?

This is a discussion on WTF my money acc are banned buged? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg, my brother get banned for nothing, he have 79lvl and gg itmes, like iron set etc. He never cheat ...
Page: 4

omg, my brother get banned for nothing, he have 79lvl and gg itmes, like iron set etc. He never cheat ...... wtf? He just play alot ....

wtf is wrong ??????????? it is some like bug or what ??? hellp pls

omg, my brother get banned for nothing, he have 79lvl and gg itmes, like iron set etc. He never cheat ...... wtf? He just play alot ....

wtf is wrong ??????????? it is some like bug or what ??? hellp pls[/b]
    same we got a warrior lvl 77 just banned and acc. under investigation.

maybe cuz he have a warrior chitin +9 pauldern and Impact +9 but that would be gay since we made them legitly and i have SS's of upgrading them

cengo

because of gold farmers[/b]
    they did a very big dupeeeeeeee

was doin fine until like 15min ago
    lvl 27 with like 3mill on it lol
    dc'ed then kept dcin rite away wen i logged in =/[/b]
    are u active and do u have prem? i dont know why u bugged crazyy

dude it's server maintenance time =)[/b]
    yes bro under maintrance

they banned alot of ppl with gg items better, mirzaa etc

same we got a warrior lvl 77 just banned and acc. under investigation.

maybe cuz he have a warrior chitin +9 pauldern and Impact +9 but that would be gay since we made them legitly and i have SS's of upgrading them[/b]
    yes thats the reason i think alot of ppl with +9 item or +3 unuiq get banned

money acc from my friend all deleted wtf

shit my account with 100gb+ got ban too

cengo

shit my account with 100gb+ got ban too [/b]

welcome to da club bro <_<

Can i ask ... all players blocked are playing old servers ? Ares, diez etc ..

anyone got a block on pathos ?

Mooshoo

I havent heard anyone on manes having this problem.

someone just pmed me ingame .. "i lost 33gb" on pathos

cengo

Can i ask ... all players blocked are playing old servers ? Ares, diez etc ..

i play on ares and all money acc´s are blocked and alot of ppl with +9 item and +3 uniq get banned. some ppl´z money acc are cleared. lost everything

anyone got a block on pathos ?[/b]
    i think there are blocks too cuz someone was spamming in moradon (ares). sell gb´z with no limit every server for 1 ytl ( 80 cent). fukin duperz

I havent heard anyone on manes having this problem.[/b]
    luckyy

someone just pmed me ingame .. "i lost 33gb" on pathos[/b]
    bad for him but i can say he´s lucky there are ppl on ares server who lost more then 200 gb´z

lez

Did your brother have on his account a lvl 30- character with 21gbs on it? It doesnt have to be on same server even. (e.g. logos money char, ares main char but same account) If so, it could very well be the reason the account was banned for.

cengo

Did your brother have on his account a lvl 30- character with 21gbs on it? It doesnt have to be on same server even. (e.g. logos money char, ares main char but same account) If so, it could very well be the reason the account was banned for.[/b]
    i dont think thats the reason cuz on my main acc i have a -30 char too with 21 gb but not banned. maybe u had some duped gb on ur char or duped item ? cuz alot of gg ppl get banned.

There are REALLY old characters that are banned atm just for having GB. There was a time 2 years ago when you could sell blue chests for 999mil, where they were u supposed to put your gold bars then??? IN&#39;s were over 200 GB, how the hell were u supposed to buy them???

KO is limited for each char to hold 21 GB, any long time player, esp one that plays the market (that is a huge part of the game), will have more than 21 GB and more then one character holding the GB.

You can&#39;t ban all the accounts just because some random gold farming cocksuckers come a long and start flooding the market. It pisses me off that K2 rapes players over and over to try to fix the bull shit actions these other douche bags commit. It&#39;s just fucked up.

If you have a lvl 80 with 2 lvl 59s and you want to go to war, where the hell do you store ur gold, does that mean you can only have 21 gb period? Gawd dammit.

There are REALLY old characters that are banned atm just for having GB. There was a time 2 years ago when you could sell blue chests for 999mil, where they were u supposed to put your gold bars then??? IN&#39;s were over 200 GB, how the hell were u supposed to buy them???

KO is limited for each char to hold 21 GB, any long time player, esp one that plays the market (that is a huge part of the game), will have more than 21 GB and more then one character holding the GB.

You can&#39;t ban all the accounts just because some random gold farming cocksuckers come a long and start flooding the market. It pisses me off that K2 rapes players over and over to try to fix the bull shit actions these other douche bags commit. It&#39;s just fucked up.

If you have a lvl 80 with 2 lvl 59s and you want to go to war, where the hell do you store ur gold, does that mean you can only have 21 gb period? Gawd dammit.[/b]
    stupidest thing k2 ever did.
    i just kissed 84gb goodbye thx to their dumb thinking and still i see gold bars seller shouting in mordan all day long

cengo

If you have a lvl 80 with 2 lvl 59s and you want to go to war, where the hell do you store ur gold, does that mean you can only have 21 gb period? Gawd dammit.[/b]
    yeah i made my money then and now all acc are banned

stupidest thing k2 ever did.
    i just kissed 84gb goodbye thx to their dumb thinking and still i see gold bars seller shouting in mordan all day long[/b]

me too i think we dont get the gb´z back. saw 2 ppl shouting sell gb with no limit too. they makin the money with a program. why they dont fix that instead of bannin acc of loyal playerz

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast