Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

WTF my money acc are banned buged?

This is a discussion on WTF my money acc are banned buged? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; come msn a.q?...
Page: 5

come msn a.q?

Alhena

I heard they were fixing the accounts if we post a ticket ... with the proof of legitness of the account...

But again it will be there decision so dont expect them to do it easily...

silverbuffer18

i was getting loads of dc;s on my priest, was pking and get dced, try to relog and getting dc as i click my char, hes lv 72 and has 40gb, guess im part of the club, hope they fix it by tuesday

ChowBoy

i was getting loads of dc;s on my priest, was pking and get dced, try to relog and getting dc as i click my char, hes lv 72 and has 40gb, guess im part of the club, hope they fix it by tuesday[/b]
    that sucks I haven't had any problems whith my accounts and I have many gbs

lez

Did anyone ask Linus or some other official source if this is just a one time thing or will this now be automatic? Like, put 21gb on a low lvl account and it gets banned and if it is so, then what lvl you need to be to store them..30? 60?
    I have again more gbs on my main account then i can handle, so im not sure what to do... Is it relatively safe to store them again on noob chars?
    Im atm lvling a char on a money account to 30 and gonna store 10gbs on it. See what happens hehe

dunno but sending a pm yourself can also do the trick,
    maybe some jeallous ppl will say 30 whilst u need 40 or 50 so ur acc will still get blocked .
    well i just hope that the moneyacc&#39;s will open, else im doomed and will quit ko any moment ><

cengo

dunno but sending a pm yourself can also do the trick,
    maybe some jeallous ppl will say 30 whilst u need 40 or 50 so ur acc will still get blocked .
    well i just hope that the moneyacc&#39;s will open, else im doomed and will quit ko any moment ><[/b]

bump :P

hip hip horayy, my chars are able to login now, but all my money gone. TY K2 me go buy platýnum premýum, me very happy <_<

DarkSynth

hope it didnt happen to me :huh:

GoldenKnight

i have 3 money holding characters

was about leaving KO already sold some items for $$$ hb+8 cs+7 etc stuff like that

the stuff i couldnt sell fast i sold for igc cuz the price were high

had 252 gb&#39;s on 3 money holding accounts 3x 84gb

and k2 blocked/banned them all

here the last ticket it got:

Thank you for taking the time to contact Knight Online Customer Support about your blocked characters. We are aware of the issue you’re reporting, and are diligently working to resolve the matter. Unfortunately, I don’t have a resolution available to you at this present time.

It is our utmost priority to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We are investigating many players and players who are legitimate will get their accounts back! Please be patient with us while we investigate.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience this imposes on you. Customer Support and the Knight Online team are working together to ensure this matter is resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience, and for your contributions to the world of Knight Online!

im still hoping to get a unblock ^^

lez

I had my money acc with 63 gb unbanned by sending cs tickets, but stil couldnt log in the chars... after this tuesday&#39;s maintenance the chars finally stopped dcing at login screen, but all the money on them was gone... so even if you get it unblocked ur $ will prolly be wiped.
    Btw, i made another acc like i said before in the topic, 2 chars are lvl 30 with 10gb on them and 21 in the inn and its stil all there so i presume it was just a one time thing...... until they decide to wipe again lol

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

I had my money acc with 63 gb unbanned by sending cs tickets, but stil couldnt log in the chars... after this tuesday&#39;s maintenance the chars finally stopped dcing at login screen, but all the money on them was gone... so even if you get it unblocked ur $ will prolly be wiped.
    Btw, i made another acc like i said before in the topic, 2 chars are lvl 30 with 10gb on them and 21 in the inn and its stil all there so i presume it was just a one time thing...... until they decide to wipe again lol[/b]
    i think when people get banned the items and noahs are deleted sometimes. i guese it depends on the type of ban..

japo

i have a couple of money acc. i dont play with them just put some money on the acc. yesterday i was tryin to log in to 1 acc and everytime i got a dc when i was tryin to get in the ares server. wtf is that h34r:
    anyone can help me!!!!! pls[/b]
    WTF u doing playin KO, dont u know what kind of things K2 use to do? what u expected lol, too much players adviced you^^

but is better quit USKO later, than never.

Beast&amp;Harlot

under lvl 30 with more than 20GB = ban

at least thats what ppl say[/b]
    Thats a lie, I just pulled 24gb off an account that only had 1 char and was lvl 1 and it had sat on there for like 8 months.

i have 3 money holding characters

was about leaving KO already sold some items for $$$ hb+8 cs+7 etc stuff like that

the stuff i couldnt sell fast i sold for igc cuz the price were high

had 252 gb&#39;s on 3 money holding accounts 3x 84gb

and k2 blocked/banned them all
    here the last ticket it got:

Thank you for taking the time to contact Knight Online Customer Support about your blocked characters. We are aware of the issue you’re reporting, and are diligently working to resolve the matter. Unfortunately, I don’t have a resolution available to you at this present time.

It is our utmost priority to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We are investigating many players and players who are legitimate will get their accounts back! Please be patient with us while we investigate.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience this imposes on you. Customer Support and the Knight Online team are working together to ensure this matter is resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience, and for your contributions to the world of Knight Online!

im still hoping to get a unblock ^^[/b]
    I feel ya man i got 5 accs banned like that, all money = whiped

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast