Check please, a confusion

This is a discussion on Check please, a confusion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys maybe this is not interest for all ppl here, but yes for my friend thesheriff. Look there is a ...
Page: 1

superstylin

Default Check please, a confusion

Guys maybe this is not interest for all ppl here, but yes for my friend thesheriff. Look there is a warrior on manes name DontTouchOnlyWatch, he plays thesheriff to help him lvl to 65 and nothing else, his english sux and he tell a lot of ppl he is played with thesheriff and a lot of ppl on manes think he is thesheriff, well he isnt and u know it now.
    Sorry if you guys think this topic is stupid but my friend sheriff is mad at this is like u play like 1 year and a guy stole you ur character isnt fair to him

thanx

noxicus

:blink:

superstylin

Default Re: Check please, a confusion

[quote]Guys maybe this is not interest for all ppl here, but yes for my friend thesheriff. Look there is a warrior on manes name DontTouchOnlyWatch, he plays thesheriff to help him lvl to 65 and nothing else, his english sux and he tell a lot of ppl he is played with thesheriff and a lot of ppl on manes think he is thesheriff, well he isnt and u know it now.
    Sorry if you guys think this topic is stupid but my friend sheriff is mad at this is like u play like 1 year and a guy stole you ur character isnt fair to him

thanx[/quote

add 1 more important think he played from 63 to 65 not from lvl 0 :wub:

SanderKleinenberg

Yes DontTouchOnlyWatch in manes is not me! , he just helped me lvl from 63 to 65..

-TheSheriff