Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wtf.. rebirth???

This is a discussion on wtf.. rebirth??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm...i was selling war shell pauldron+7/12str so a guy pms me and say if i rebirth it, he will give ...
Page: 2

hmm...i was selling war shell pauldron+7/12str so a guy pms me and say if i rebirth it, he will give me his shell pauldron+7/12str and 50m ... i said why dont u rebirth it ur self? ...so he doesnt answer... after that next guy comes and tells me if i rebirth my tota+7 he would buy it for his tota+7 and 100m ...
    I didnt rebirth any of my stuff...something fishy going out :S

Banned

Originally posted by LurtzMF
    hmm...i was selling war shell pauldron+7/12str so a guy pms me and say if i rebirth it, he will give me his shell pauldron+7/12str and 50m ... i said why dont u rebirth it ur self? ...so *he doesnt answer... after that next guy comes and tells me if i rebirth my *tota+7 he would buy it for his tota+7 and 100m ...
    exactly my point..wtf..everysingle item i sell last few days all ask me "rebyrth"... i'm just saying cant be that many retarded young turks out there can there... :lol:

well i'll know in a few weeks or so if all my shit comes up short cuz i rebirthed some shard for some hax0r :lol: h43r:

Originally posted by sirchadwick+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sirchadwick)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LurtzMF
    hmm...i was selling war shell pauldron+7/12str so a guy pms me and say if i rebirth it, he will give me his shell pauldron+7/12str and 50m ... i said why dont u rebirth it ur self? ...so *he doesnt answer... after that next guy comes and tells me if i rebirth my *tota+7 he would buy it for his tota+7 and 100m ...
    exactly my point..wtf..everysingle item i sell last few days all ask me "rebyrth"... i'm just saying cant be that many retarded young turks out there can there... :lol:

well i'll know in a few weeks or so if all my shit comes up short cuz i rebirthed some shard for some hax0r :lol: h43r:[/b]
    Wanna bet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12