Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Wtf Special Maintence?

This is a discussion on Wtf Special Maintence? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; loll like last time when monsters was droping unique and ppl was making full +9 xD omg so gay :P[/b] ...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

loll like last time when monsters was droping unique and ppl was making full +9 xD omg so gay :P[/b]
    maybe this time we will all be level 80
    heh

LightPriest

Woot !!

PVP event shits ....
    EDIT : or maybe KO are removing the turks from the game for 1 hour so they can suppurt their football team against Croatia xD[/b]

Hahahahha, u made my day :lol:

they'r putting the lv 83 thingy XD

maybe this time we will all be level 80
    heh[/b]
    Greetings Knights,

Starting today there will be a slight change to the way pvp works. Going forward, only players of level 80 or above may access pvp zones. We thank you for your support, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-the Knight Online team

How did you...?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Unhappy

Woot !![/b]
    i got a better idea...maybe we all have 40 mil national points for good capes!!!
    lol
    so then there will be truly no point tothe game
    lol

Greetings Knights,

Starting today there will be a slight change to the way pvp works. Going forward, only players of level 80 or above may access pvp zones. We thank you for your support, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-the Knight Online team
    How did you...?[/b]
    so how did the blind man in the dark room, looking for the black cat ever find that black cat?
    ';x

Where did you get this from?

Greetings Knights,

-the Knight Online team

???

Banned

Question

Where did you get this from?

Greetings Knights,

-the Knight Online team

???[/b]
    he made it up as a joke, lol

Studdmiffin

K2 has struck again!!!

oh alright lol i got scared haha

Banned

Question

oh alright lol i got scared haha[/b]
    yeah, he was only jokeing, his nick name is CIA, so its like a inside joke for him....and me , heh ';x

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

wtf logged in, killin bosses and then i get dced says wrong version. So i open the launcher again, patches to 1531, log in start boss hunting again, and dc again. And now i cant connect to launcher -_-"

Studdmiffin

Strange

aero

wtf logged in, killin bosses and then i get dced says wrong version. So i open the launcher again, patches to 1531, log in start boss hunting again, and dc again. And now i cant connect to launcher -_-"[/b]
    same fuking thing happens to me....

EvilAtomicFrog

wtf logged in, killin bosses and then i get dced says wrong version. So i open the launcher again, patches to 1531, log in start boss hunting again, and dc again. And now i cant connect to launcher -_-"[/b]
    i got same shit... xtrap error..this client is too old or is abnormal

Studdmiffin

I get that too, but it says account is in use and i cant disconnect it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast