Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Wtf Special Maintence?

This is a discussion on Wtf Special Maintence? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Date: 06.20.2008 Subject: Quick Special Maintenance Greetings Knights, All game servers are now live. Thank you for your patience! -The ...
Page: 5

swimmy

Date: 06.20.2008 Subject: Quick Special Maintenance

Greetings Knights,

All game servers are now live. Thank you for your patience!

-The Knight Online Team

um no...

so what exactly did this maintence do?

swimmy

so what exactly did this maintence do?[/b]
    no idea but probably something to do with the pvp server... so while u all are trying to get the +8 item of your choice ill be stuck not able to log writing support tickets and having responces ending like this

Hail, adventurer!

Thank you for taking the time to give us some information regarding your disconnect issue. This information has been forwarded to the Knight Online team and a solution is actively being investigated. We are aware of this affecting a small percentage of our player base, and we are working diligently towards a solution.

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support

this means nothing can be done and they wont try to fix it but ill try again maybe ill get away with something like a WE ARE SORRY but they can't say anything like that since they can't use sorry in a sentance without not before it...

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

so what exactly did this maintence do?[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=238798

lol what but was it meant to do?

OverTheTop

great maintenance

it brought us swift bug really good job k2 im looking forward to the next maintenance maybe all accounts deleted than ?

swimmy

heres the reply to my complaint lol

Hail (user name here),

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Regards,

the bold is a WOAH

swimmy

Hail (user name here),

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Regards,

the bold is a WOAH

SonOfaGun

Hail (user name here),

Regards,

the bold is a WOAH[/b]
    The "apologize" sounds like the sarcasm an Italian mobster would use just before he cuts off your penis for pissing off the mafia

"I APOLOGIZE for any inconvenience this may cause you, but you're gonna lose your manhood"

The "apologize" sounds like the sarcasm an Italian mobster would use just before he cuts off your penis for pissing off the mafia

"I APOLOGIZE for any inconvenience this may cause you, but you're gonna lose your manhood"[/b]
    i apologise but you aint got no man hood baba

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

i apologise but you aint got no man hood baba[/b]
    haha, thats funny ';x

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345