Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

wtf is up with k2 not giving premiums to people?

This is a discussion on wtf is up with k2 not giving premiums to people? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I bought premium 3 days ago with credit card and I haven't recived it yet, as usual(god this is so ...
Page: 1

mrskillz

I bought premium 3 days ago with credit card and I haven't recived it yet, as usual(god this is so sad) theres this page not found thing after you buy prem, and you don't recive it.. but usually it takes 12hours to fix it.. but it's been 3 days already and another 2 friends of mine bought premium a week ago and still didn't recive it.

this is real money we are talking about, think about the new people that buy premium and don't get it, and then try to buy it again and again and get charged all the time, its literally stealing.
    and the sad thing is they have this problem for ages, and they don't bother fixing it.

now, what im trying to say is, since this is real money and they don't own it (unlike your account that they can ban whenever they want even if theres no reason and you can't do nothing about it), you can actually sue them for this.

<_<

same thing with me :S bought it days ago submitted 3 tickets and they just say they&#39;re gonna escalate it to the right department pff

OmegaXninja

jacking yo money

UnnamedByMazek

i bought premium few min ago... and it&#39;s good

Keelyn

i would check with your credit card company and see if the charges went through. if so, then send k2 a nasty gram.

thedevilsmanner

Alot have this problem but not me :P:

iLLiM

same with me. gold didnt go through =/

My friend didn&#39;t recieve it to.
    Hail K2 h34r:

Frager

2x gold 2 x silver premium failed , gj K2

Banned

charged my credit card 4 times i have sent the message on their call line ... had my grandmother who works at a bnak reject some of the payments. i have submitted tickets hopefully they will fix this ... has happened to several people in my clan... really pissing me off

i bought it 3 days ago and nothing.... sent 2 tickets both got k2ed

FISH_AKUMA

Every time I try buying premium with a cc I never get it. I usually send in a ticket telling them to give me premium or refund my money and they usually answer it in a couple hours.

same for me... every single premium that has been bought on my account withint the last year, they had to send a ticket in to get it

Manilas

You guys bought premium in game or on website?

in game..

i&#39;d never type my credit card number on their website

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast