Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

wtf is up with k2 not giving premiums to people?

This is a discussion on wtf is up with k2 not giving premiums to people? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bouht it 2 days ago all went fine but i used click and buy...
Page: 2

bouht it 2 days ago all went fine but i used click and buy

macarena

happen to me and other 4 pppl i nkow buying gold today , and one other guy bought bronze and had no pro .... :angry:

YuGiOh

same thing . But dont worry about they taking the money . The Transaction has been done , but they dont recieve it on the other side so the money you wasted wil be back in your card at the end of the mount .

I cant buy prem too , it say that non american users need to use Click And Buy only but i donno how to register there . so i am f...

mrskillz

well I recommend to everyone to not use credit card, use ClickAndBuy and it works instantly.. its simple to make account you just go to their website its almost like paypal. and as for what you sent with credit card, ask them to give the money back on ticket cause youve purchased in another way, they'll either not charge or give you double prem

Itamal

3 days ago I got bronze with a CC, got the premium in about 5 seconds :huh:

mrskillz

3 days ago I got bronze with a CC, got the premium in about 5 seconds :huh:[/b]
    was this in Ankara server? it's probably the reason they delay the premiums.. they're flooded

some people i know got same shit some received there gold some didn't k2 sucks dick

dragunmaster

just bought silver 2 days ago and worked fine.

Did you use credit card or C/B?

so i guess click&buy = works, credit card = k2ed

Banned

wow k2 has now charged my credit card 8 TIMES!! this is freaking ridiculous does anyone have like an actual number to call or like something where you can actually talk to someone and not just some fucking answering machine....... PLEASE THEY HAVE CHARGED me 200$ dollars ANYTHING PLS PM ME IF THERE IS SOMETHING I CAN DO!

xanarchistx

After 5 and half days of not recieving my premium, I get this..

Thank you for contacting your Knight Online Customer Support. We apologize for the delayed response. Due to an unforeseen technical issue your premium was not applied correctly to your account. Within the next 48 hours the premium subscription will be applied automatically to your account. We sincerely apologize and will be compensating your account an additional 5 days of premium service. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and greatly appreciate your patience. If you are still encountering problems after the next 48 hours, please submit a new ticket.

Although it is K2, i think something inspired their response.. I don't know what it could be..

That's why I use click n buy.

Some people in my clan have same problem

Banned

well i finally got ahold of the one of the customer rep. and he fixed my acct and refunded my money immediantly

IT CAN BE DONE JUST TAKES SOME WORK

My bro bought Silver Premium in Akara yesterday with Click N' Buy. Got everything 1second after, including the Trina and the KC. Guess C&B works

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast