Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

wtf is up with k2 not giving premiums to people?

This is a discussion on wtf is up with k2 not giving premiums to people? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they are getting back at us for making new koxp D:...
Page: 3

remp2ny4lyf

they are getting back at us for making new koxp D:

well i finally got ahold of the one of the customer rep. and he fixed my acct and refunded my money immediantly

IT CAN BE DONE JUST TAKES SOME WORK[/b]
    lol you wont get your money back. they'll offer to give u 240 premium days (charged 8 times) or KC
    xD

edit (see below post): then they must only do it when people get charged 1-2x over

they are getting back at us for making new koxp D:[/b]
    .... ?
    if you think this is a cheating forum, your in the wrong place

and a flame for k2: with this prem bug it wont be too long before they're C BBB rating (which i can immagine is hanging by a thread) will change back to an F- where it belongs

Banned

lol you wont get your money back. they'll offer to give u 240 premium days (charged 8 times) or KC
    xD
    .... ?[/b]
    i already got my money back... they refunded all other 7 payments to my bank account .. and they gave me extra prem days ... it helps when you can get them on the phone

xanarchistx

They do give refunds for their mistakes only.

redevil12

3 days ago I got bronze with a CC, got the premium in about 5 seconds :huh:[/b]
    I always buy premium IN GAME (PUS). Never from the web site (even if IN GAME purchase leads to encapsulated web)
    It works well. But now I can't even log due to "server full only premium blabla" so I have to wait at Turk time off but now we have China time server full also

macarena

your gonna get scammed by k2 a lot of ppl including myself have purchased gold premiun server and didnt receive it some ppl enve been charged 2, 3 times and not even receive it .... be carefull K2 is not even answering suport tickets for this issue , but they answer other things ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123