Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTF is the use leveling legit?

This is a discussion on WTF is the use leveling legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WTF would I keep taking months even in some cases years to level characters when it takes others days or ...
Page: 1

Wylow

Default WTF is the use leveling legit?

WTF would I keep taking months even in some cases years to level characters when it takes others days or weeks by using arrow shower hacks, etc?

Tonight i'm sitting watching this clan HaYaLeT - 6 of them actually using arrow shower hack on Xigenon 2 and what can I do about it? NOTHING

We who level legit must be stupid or something not to cheat. Nothing is getting done, no GM's are online most of the time and even when they get banned, it's for days.

So sick of being passed up by macroers while I gotta take forever just to get 5%.

:wacko:

:DOG:

We feel your pain :unsure:

Lawless

Sucks dont it.....

TunaFishyMe

see you have to look at the bigger picture. Who cares if 10-20 maybe even 30 people are macroing. WHen they reach their 65...and pk, they will still die. They will spend hundreds of USD on items and again will still die. Fustrated, they quit game. Let them macro, it hardly changes anything.

ISRsoldier

Default Re: WTF is the use leveling legit?

Originally posted by Wylow
    WTF would I keep taking months even in some cases years to level characters when it takes others days or weeks by using arrow shower hacks, etc?

Tonight i'm sitting watching this clan HaYaLeT - 6 of them actually using arrow shower hack on Xigenon 2 and what can I do about it? NOTHING

We who level legit must be stupid or something not to cheat. Nothing is getting done, no GM's are online most of the time and even when they get banned, it's for days.

So sick of being passed up by macroers while I gotta take forever just to get 5%.

:wacko:

Now thats my friend the reason why you are better than them, they know they cant make it, they are weak !
    Trust me they've got the time for it, but they are not strong as you are...

Just think about this issue...

Zink

thats life for ya :P

dah

to be respected as a legit person.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

The point of lvling legit way is this: you open your account and you see something you can be proud of. And you can say with honor that you made it in legit ways.
    Macroers will end up becoming sins, that ....... never praticed on mobs, and use a pk bar with 3 skills XD.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Gollum
    The point of lvling legit way is this: you open your account and you see something you can be proud of. And you can say with honor that you made it in legit ways.
    This is so true. Some players have real motivation, wanna be something by their own skills and determination. That the one of the main reasons im lvling, to be proud of such accomplishment. ^_^

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by dah
    And go through the pain of lvling like we have :blink:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dah
    And go through the pain of lvling like we have :blink:[/b]
    Best Avatar EVER :wub:

<3 kittens

But yeah, is hard but is something you can feel proud of.

HaTeMeNoW

if u cant beat em join em

TunaFishyMe

what about buying items from KOM <_<

SaltyTaco

Well 50% or more of the "Top Players" on every single server have either used a macro/hack program or duped items in this game.

If people reported every person they saw duping or cheating then just maybe there would be a few less cheaters, but the biggest problem is that it hard as hell to contact a gm on most servers.

vig0r

Originally posted by Gollum
    Macroers will end up becoming sins, that ....... never praticed on mobs, and use a pk bar with 3 skills XD.
    I know exactly what you mean.I remember that every time i would look at my char beam i would think of what i've achieved with him and how it was all worth it.Then i press enter and die more in cz :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast