Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

About non english topics

This is a discussion on About non english topics within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lately these posts have become more trouble than they're worth. . furthermore, given that festo and I are "liable" for ...
Page: 1

Default About non english topics

Lately these posts have become more trouble than they're worth. . furthermore, given that festo and I are "liable" for this forum and it's contents, we are declairing these forums to be english only.

We cant verify the contents of the threads and therefore become a risk to the owners of the forums. We're not saying you cant have these threads, we're saying you can have them. . .if they're in English.

Effective immediately all the non-english gathering posts will be locked and in 24 hrs they'll be archived. Anyone purposely violating this request will have their thread deleted.

I'm sorry we have reached this point, but I think is for the better.

Im noob, archived means? .___.

Banned Senior Member

Moved to a special area Forum mods can access

Default Re: About non english topics

Originally posted by Devile
    Lately these posts have become more trouble than they're worth. . furthermore, given that festo and I are "liable" for this forum and it's contents, we are declairing these forums to be english only. *

We cant verify the contents of the threads and therefore become a risk to the owners of the forums. We're not saying you cant have these threads, we're saying you can have them. . .if they're in English.

Effective immediately all the non-english gathering posts will be locked and in 24 hrs they'll be archived. Anyone purposely violating this request will have their thread deleted.

I'm sorry we have reached this point, but I think is for the better.
    nice job 'baba'devile

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

does this apply to sigs as well?

HolyDreams

The only reason for this all is to not live with turks i guess

FatM4n

hmmmmm.

Well a new rule
    Maybe I will follow the rule but it pains to see the oldest post of Ko4life history going down just because it's not in english

MagicPAIN

you forgott danish and czech thread <_<

Originally posted by HolyDreams
    The only reason for this all is to not live with turks i guess *
    Just use english and we can "live" together here. Oh, and this applies to signatures too. From now on, all public content in this forum should be in english. PMs, I dont mind since those are private, but any public content should be in english. Topics, posts, signatures, etc.

BTW, my mother language is spanish so dont think I'm happy with this change. I like talking in my own language, but I understand that this forum could easily be hosting cheating topics just cause we can't moderate topics in different languages. Also, it's a point of start for flaming, racism, religious and political fights.

HolyDreams

Originally posted by Hostage
    hmmmmm.

You wanna flame? *

Heres your war... *

Fuck turks. *

I fuck everyone including your non existing god "Allah". How's that for size? You think I give a fuck about you? NO I really dont. HAIL CAMA. Im glad he was unbanned. As for you cry babies, keep fucking crying. Holy, keep acting like a bitch. And dont give me that shit about going and talking to you in real life. You think i'm scared of some faggot who cries over "harassment"? I'll be waiting for you. Lets see how big your fucking balls are. *

Im tired of your bullshit. *

/end rant
    Moderaters on the forums should show to people how to act, They should not act like these people. What ever happens moderaters may now be racists and flame and shout on people on this forum now?
    So if i flame someone now i guess the mods wont close the topic..

U are right, I'll talk to Hostage about his attitude. Please change your signature.

My mother language is vulcan noone seems to want to speak it damn klingons

FatM4n

My mother tongue is Swedish and it's lockable to speak here :P

Diler

You forgot about:
    All Russians come here.
    All Polish people come here.
    All Israeli people come here.

Babek

Originally posted by Festo
    My mother language is vulcan noone seems to want to speak it damn klingons

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast