Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wtf is wrong with k2?

This is a discussion on Wtf is wrong with k2? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im so fucking pissed right now, 2 days ago I got banned for "Third Party Tools" and I dont use ...
Page: 1

Default Wtf is wrong with k2?

Im so fucking pissed right now, 2 days ago I got banned for "Third Party Tools" and I dont use any kind of cheat. So well yeah, I waited 2 days and went online again for like 5 mintues and got banned again?!?!

What program can it depends on? All I use is Skype, Spotify, MSN and Google chrome nothing else.

Over and out...

stupid k2

TemefinOwnz

well thats just some bad luck, autoban is facked up

One strong cause is the anti virus. Disable it and try to log again on a noob account.

Guess and check.

Disable 1 program after another, and do as mentioned above - check on nooby accounts.

got this "auto-bann" thing today too before ed started just for sitting on the ground lol, and now i need to wait 48 hours :/

I guess im just unlucky cuz been playing 5 months with the same programs up >.<

Banned

I'd try the guess and check, your antivirus might have been updated and the anti-hack is detecting a false positive.

"Wtf is wrong with k2?"

lol. too much to mention.

48hr ban and ko virus - GamersFirst Forums ziuta its me tell me if i dont have right. I think its fake work KO team.

well i know alot of people that got that while using msn, so if you use msn while you are in-game, try to log off msn when playing ko.. ^^

k2 is noob they say will blocked ip any one in egypt 2 / 14 and i still loging

You're acting like being a fuck-up is a new trait for K2 lol

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

i used 2 similar google chrome and msn on banned on 2 accounts but i also had malwarebytes on my guess is probably the new msn the one with fb contacts on it

Ok I just got banned for pressing /town, as SOON as i hit town I got banned 48 hours.

I always play without programs running in the background, havent changed a thing since.... very random. buggy ass game.

Banned Senior Member

happning to alot of ppl and they dont wanna take responsibility .. blaming legit players..

Banned

IMO all this automated buggy shit is proof that KO is going downhill. Hardly anyone is still buying prem, and they can't afford to pay GM's to do the job. The only revenue they can generate is by launching more servers, which in turn makes their GM/player ratio even lower, it's going to keep spreading like this until we are down to 3 GM's on 30 servers and KO turns into MYKO a week before shutdown.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast