Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

WTFFFFFF!

This is a discussion on WTFFFFFF! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well ive got substacial evidence now i was told not to post it quite yet, but as soon as i ...
Page: 4

Beast&Harlot

Well ive got substacial evidence now i was told not to post it quite yet, but as soon as i get the OK i will post it for you all to read and it proves it was ryan

Luckystrlke

Hey masterkillface before you start pointing fingers how about you turn around and take a look at yourself because oh yeah that was you who scammed 0nslought and tried to defend it thats sick that ur still on the forums today and you aswell Motherrussia who scammed bafert out of his rogue which had substantial proof that you did do it so how about you get your facts straight before u go against everyone else. Because your so innocent its really pathetic.

4MotherRussia

Hey masterkillface before you start pointing fingers how about you turn around and take a look at yourself because oh yeah that was you who scammed 0nslought and tried to defend it thats sick that ur still on the forums today and you aswell Motherrussia who scammed bafert out of his rogue which had substantial proof that you did do it so how about you get your facts straight before u go against everyone else. Because your so innocent its really pathetic.[/b]

omg one more fag sry for offtop but i AM NOT MOTHERRUSSIA im 4motherrussia check nicks ... and all posts noob before u say something ...

Beast&Harlot

Hey masterkillface before you start pointing fingers how about you turn around and take a look at yourself because oh yeah that was you who scammed 0nslought and tried to defend it thats sick that ur still on the forums today and you aswell Motherrussia who scammed bafert out of his rogue which had substantial proof that you did do it so how about you get your facts straight before u go against everyone else. Because your so innocent its really pathetic.[/b]
    Nice try moron, TY for pointing something out that isnt true, and TY ryan for coming back to the forums and we got proof that its you, and TYfor thinking your blocker will help because its not helping at all LOL is sitting here looking at it register every key you hit numb nuts so fuck off give me the items back or go die, and oh wait you scammed tim's items not that long ago also so nice try TY for being a dumb fuck. and how about you answere your fone you peice of shit.

hmmm theres a + and a - of that scam thought all those items are worthy something =/

Sybian

Oh how it is true chris you did scam 0nsloughts character and will u stop shying away from that point because it is true and you know it bafert knows it destroy knows it and unless u want me to bring out the proof you might want to shut ur fing mouth and yeah i did scam you so what who cares its all just a game and it really proves a certain point.

PlayerofRogueC0la

dam that really sucks but why would he leave u 7gb's and scrolls? O_o

Th3Gam3

dam that really sucks but why would he leave u 7gb's and scrolls? O_o[/b]
    so he can try out the sword he made 4 him in pk

FatM4n

So he can come back and rob him again maybe^^

rolf8889

and they left u a lil bit of money and some scrolls to get started getting ur stuff back xD[/b]

adn then hack you again :lol:

if i was offered a roll back i wouldn't take it...

the rest of that stuff is easy to earn back, 1 of them is not :P

Spells

Nice try moron, TY for pointing something out that isnt true, and TY ryan for coming back to the forums and we got proof that its you, and TYfor thinking your blocker will help because its not helping at all LOL is sitting here looking at it register every key you hit numb nuts so fuck off give me the items back or go die, and oh wait you scammed tim's items not that long ago also so nice try TY for being a dumb fuck. and how about you answere your fone you peice of shit.[/b]
    lol what goes around comes around did you say you got the warrior from a friend ? while selling your lvl 66 warior oh i remember the same warrior that scammed ad1ls gears too bad that iliketomoveit was 66 i like how you cry about this and you scammed someone kk bb

Spells

Oh how it is true chris you did scam 0nsloughts character and will u stop shying away from that point because it is true and you know it bafert knows it destroy knows it and unless u want me to bring out the proof you might want to shut ur fing mouth and yeah i did scam you so what who cares its all just a game and it really proves a certain point.[/b]
    and have the same name nice try fagget, chris your just lame your always gonna suck even if you change chars ten time cant lvl one without scamming bb

Bafert

lol what goes around comes around did you say you got the warrior from a friend ? while selling your lvl 66 warior oh i remember the same warrior that scammed ad1ls gears too bad that iliketomoveit was 66 i like how you cry about this and you scammed someone kk bb[/b]

SPELLS STFU ME AND U GO WAY BACK

chris did nothing to you for those items they are my items

in= mine ib= mine sb= mine hb= mine 3rocs=mine rol=mine tota8=mine so get off his nuts chris wasent using your shit ffs i went and played wow so i let chris use my items and now idk how much money i lost pry around 1700 dollars so yeaa and ryan there is not right for u to take my items wtf did i do to you you really treat your rl friends well your jsut a lame peice of shit that has no life and try to blame your problems on every1 else u have now scammed me twice and im done cant believe you would do that to a rl friend i might jsut coem up to you house idk when with a few friends of mine and put you in a coma and then will see whos laughing you piece of shit

meh its not necesary for me to post anything i knew, since ryan already admitted... anyway

Dont know the full picture here, but give back the items... be the change u want to see in this game (yes, im a frase scammer )

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast