Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

WTFFFFFF!

This is a discussion on WTFFFFFF! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Whatever as i admitted above i truely did do it but you can not dismiss the facts that mastkillface hacked ...
Page: 5

Sybian

Whatever as i admitted above i truely did do it but you can not dismiss the facts that mastkillface hacked 2 people his character and many of his items which he blatently got away with lies and then straight face hacked 0nsloughts character with the assistance of bafert and lied to the whole forums. And none of these items are really baferts either they all came from someone else that gave them to him because hes never worked an honest day in his life for items.

And also before i get banned from these forums for a telling the truth lutz thanks for giving away ips to people which is against ur rules and secondly against the law and giving them to 4aikon aka tim on these forums so that way he can hack someone and i just wanted to let everyone know that.

Beast&Harlot

Whatever as i admitted above i truely did do it but you can not dismiss the facts that mastkillface hacked 2 people his character and many of his items which he blatently got away with lies and then straight face hacked 0nsloughts character with the assistance of bafert and lied to the whole forums. And none of these items are really baferts either they all came from someone else that gave them to him because hes never worked an honest day in his life for items.

And also before i get banned from these forums for a telling the truth lutz thanks for giving away ips to people which is against ur rules and secondly against the law and giving them to 4aikon aka tim on these forums so that way he can hack someone and i just wanted to let everyone know that.[/b]
    Ok, one problem you helped also on that ryan so have fun on trying to play innocent lol.and for the items not being his none of your chars were ever yours and any time you had items you blew them up and tryed to make people feel bad for you, and to bad lutz didnt give any IP's out i know who did but i wont release the name.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Life blows and then you marry someone who doesn't.

This game is evil it changes ppl. I could never betray my irl friends or anyone I know.
    Shame on you

Beast&Harlot

Life blows and then you marry someone who doesn't.

This game is evil it changes ppl. I could never betray my irl friends or anyone I know.
    Shame on you [/b]
    Ryan did it because he has family problems thats his excuse for everything else so yea why not he got family problems so his life sucks so he is permited to scam people and think he is cool because he took virtual items.

Ryan did it because he has family problems thats his excuse for everything else so yea why not he got family problems so his life sucks so he is permited to scam people and think he is cool because he took virtual items.[/b]
    Even if you have family problems it doesn't mean you can start scamming ppl. Once again I got one more reason to quit this game, you can hardly trust anyone, not even your friends
    I'm really really disappointed

Beast&Harlot

Even if you have family problems it doesn't mean you can start scamming ppl. Once again I got one more reason to quit this game, you can hardly trust anyone, not even your friends
    I'm really really disappointed [/b]
    Sorry to break your heart elf, and yes ive made mistakes but im sorry that ive turned my life around,and i also got my name cleared like 50 times but yea anyways.

Sorry to break your heart elf, and yes ive made mistakes but im sorry that ive turned my life around,and i also got my name cleared like 50 times but yea anyways.[/b]
    Well that really broke my heart. I would've never thought that Ryan could do such things
    I've got no reason to continue playing since even people I turst the most are turning in to scammers.
    I guess the temptation was just too much for him

Beast&Harlot

Well that really broke my heart. I would've never thought that Ryan could do such things
    I've got no reason to continue playing since even people I turst the most are turning in to scammers.
    I guess the temptation was just too much for him [/b]
    He says its because i dont earn anything, but yet he is mad at me because i wouldnt give him my lvl 66 warrior that i was going ot sell to a personal friend. pathetic that he sinks this low over a game/char that is just pixles LOL

He says its because i dont earn anything, but yet he is mad at me because i wouldnt give him my lvl 66 warrior that i was going ot sell to a personal friend. pathetic that he sinks this low over a game/char that is just pixles LOL[/b]
    That's just sad.. KO is nothing if you don't have friends. I might not be godly equipped or well known ingame but my friends are the reason I keep playing. There is no point playing if you can't trust anyone.

Ryan, please just give the stolen items back. I'm sure you won't be able to sleep tonight because you feel bad for scamming your friends.
    Just do it for me, I've always been fair to you and I've always tried to help you as much as possible.
    Give the items back or our friendship is over

Bafert

And also before i get banned from these forums for a telling the truth lutz thanks for giving away ips to people which is against ur rules and secondly against the law and giving them to 4aikon aka tim on these forums so that way he can hack someone and i just wanted to let everyone know that.[/b]
    kk ryan u keep thinking that i havent worked for anything in this game yet i got all those items and got them legitly robin hood quit gave me his shit does that not make them mine??

and who the fuck are u talking bout not working a day in my life ryan u r just 1 emo mofo just becuz i have ppl who trust me dont mean shit ur just a low life piece of shit who switches his char 5 tiems a week becuz no matter what he plays he sucks at u where never good at any char ryan thats why u had so many

Beast&Harlot

kk ryan u keep thinking that i havent worked for anything in this game yet i got all those items and got them legitly robin hood quit gave me his shit does that not make them mine??

and who the fuck are u talking bout not working a day in my life ryan u r just 1 emo mofo just becuz i have ppl who trust me dont mean shit ur just a low life piece of shit who switches his char 5 tiems a week becuz no matter what he plays he sucks at u where never good at any char ryan thats why u had so many[/b]
    Never worked a day in my life either baf so dont feel bad lol i only work almost every day, i make damn good money but my GF is high priced and hard to maintain most of the time so i never have any money, but sad he says we are low lifes, yet he has never had a GF inhis life and probaly neve even seen a real set of tits besides his own or his step mom's in the shower.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

hmm so what does this all teach us for todays KOL soap, dont share fuking accounts with ur friends, sad to say, unless there ur best friend, and if my best friend did that to me, i wouldnt care, i would kick his ass and he knows i would, so seriously if u live next to the person who scammed u, i think baf3rt does, i would kick his ass if i were u, time and time again ppl get hacked by there friends and come on here, but no one ever learns just dont share ur damn account with anyone...just my opinion.

Beast&Harlot

hmm so what does this all teach us for todays KOL soap, dont share fuking accounts with ur friends, sad to say, unless there ur best friend, and if my best friend did that to me, i wouldnt care, i would kick his ass and he knows i would, so seriously if u live next to the person who scammed u, i think baf3rt does, i would kick his ass if i were u, time and time again ppl get hacked by there friends and come on here, but no one ever learns just dont share ur damn account with anyone...just my opinion.[/b]
    Well if i was baftard my hand would have a crow bar and a bat going to ryans house and whiping his ass, and i love it he says he deleted the itmes, but then he tells some ohers that he is using some and trading some, sad he had to sink this low, but its all good, gets me out of game

i wanna buy that account h34r:

Banned

i lost

IN+0
    IB+0
    skelly+0
    WE+0
    PE+0
    3 RoC+0
    1 Rol+0
    HB+7
    TOTA+8