Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

WTFFFFFF!

This is a discussion on WTFFFFFF! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its so fun to read how people share there account with half there clan , and then post a topic ...
Page: 7

its so fun to read how people share there account with half there clan , and then post a topic on the forum called " I GOT HACKED"[/b]

that's so right...

"hey wtf i gave my id an pw on forumtr.com and now i'm hacked "

btw it's SCAMMED not HACKED

Nestle

lol, i wouldnt ever share accnt with some1 unless they lived next door to me or down the block, not like 10 ,000 miles away

Lemon

Flip help me! I gave all my stuff to this guy but he wont give them back!!!

i used to complain bout ppl saying they were hacked when really they were scammed and ppl either flamed me saying its same thing or jus didn't understand me

NOW

everyone is saying U GOT SCAMMED NOT HACKEd

but 5 pages is to long but i'd give those items probly for a +8 lvl sword cuz that shit is hydro moda fucka

Ok, i losted

- Hb +8
    - Chitin Shield +4
    - Iron Necklace +0
    - Iron Belt +0
    - 2x Warrior Pendant +1
    - Cleric Earring +1
    - 2x Roc +1
    - And.. 2 Chars - 1 Priest lvl 74 and Mage lvl 75[/b]
    are u sure you losted?

Havvk

i saw lharakiril char ( masterkillface cuz he pmed me ) selling exactly the items u lost...maybe he made the sword +8 and thought he had the right to scam u this sucks......

Lemon

Maybe he just upgraded all ur items to +8 using his hacks and then traded them to himself but realised he couldn't trade your sword.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Maybe he just upgraded all ur items to +8 using his hacks and then traded them to himself but realised he couldn't trade your sword.[/b]
    That was the most stupid reply ever xD

Banned

lmao u wana know the differnce magic i let u borrow my items not keep them

robin straight up said im quiting this game go ahead do what u want then after he gave me his tiems he gave his account away he didntlet me borrow he gave me them borrow and give have 2 different meanings[/b]

dont BS me. 1.u made a quitting post. 2. u always bragged how WoW was so good and that u'd never come back.

u told me to do what i wanted with the items and yet they were still urs? just shutup. u know ur wrong (once again)

Sk4zI

i think the scammer took the items and buy some trina from power up store ( with cash the char had ) and just wanna see if the sword would go for +8
    sory for my sux english

Beast&Harlot

i think the scammer took the items and buy some trina from power up store ( with cash the char had ) and just wanna see if the sword would go for +8
    sory for my sux english[/b]
    To bad the char has less then 150kc on it so he couldnt hvae done that lol

Azotame

i lost

IN+0
    IB+0
    skelly+0
    WE+0
    PE+0
    3 RoC+0
    1 Rol+0
    HB+7
    TOTA+8
    Exep Deep Scar+7
    Full shell set+7
    AND GAIN PERSONAL SWORD+8[/b]
    nice trade h34r:

lol that sword is bad ass. hope you get your items back

Bafert

dont BS me. 1.u made a quitting post. 2. u always bragged how WoW was so good and that u'd never come back.
    u told me to do what i wanted with the items and yet they were still urs? just shutup. u know ur wrong (once again)[/b]

magic im done with you if your gonna present lies i dont want anything to do with u

1 i never said so as you please u piece of shit wigger 2. the items where still mine i was letting you borrow them so wat i made a good bye post what if i was to sell my items out cause i needed money you fagfuck those items where never yours so get it right and stop sitting on your high horse.

ChaosThreat

u told me to do what i wanted with the items and yet they were still urs? just shutup. u know ur wrong (once again)[/b]
    yeah but the difference is bafert isnt have the fag you are, holy shit most of the items on the warriors that got scammed were baferts and he lives an hour away from the kid and just b/c you think u got a clean slate by attempting to clear up ur scam doesnt make ti right in anyone else's eyes, maybe you clan cuz they all baba shop and scam too but it doesnt change the fact that your a prick b/c even if he said you could use them and do what you want, if you were a true friend and he came back you would return his items irregardless of whether or not he made a quiting post, so once again your a 14 year old faggot who when his balls drop out of his throat, can maybe come and say summin b/c u have the maturity level of a 2 year old so when you grow a pair and can stand up to what you did then you can talk, until then shut ur mouth a quit acting like a damn kid, douche bag!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast