Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

WTFFFFFF!

This is a discussion on WTFFFFFF! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah but the difference is bafert isnt have the fag you are, holy shit most of the items on the ...
Page: 8

Banned

yeah but the difference is bafert isnt have the fag you are, holy shit most of the items on the warriors that got scammed were baferts and he lives an hour away from the kid and just b/c you think u got a clean slate by attempting to clear up ur scam doesnt make ti right in anyone else's eyes, maybe you clan cuz they all baba shop and scam too but it doesnt change the fact that your a prick b/c even if he said you could use them and do what you want, if you were a true friend and he came back you would return his items irregardless of whether or not he made a quiting post, so once again your a 14 year old faggot who when his balls drop out of his throat, can maybe come and say summin b/c u have the maturity level of a 2 year old so when you grow a pair and can stand up to what you did then you can talk, until then shut ur mouth a quit acting like a damn kid, douche bag![/b]

all u do is insult. and look what u said. "the only difference is that he isnt half the fag i am"? so they can get away with shit just cuz u see me as a "fag"? bafert dont lie to urself. even if EVERYONE here believes you i can care less because itll show me how stupid they really are. in the topic about this "scam" all u guys did was yell "SHUTUP NOOB SCAMMER BLABLA" when i brought up points on how the items were mine. once again uve been owned by a 14 yr old.....how does it feel?

MackDagger

Dude, Chris, listen to me, do not quit KO, for 1 you probably have the best weapon you could ever have. And because your my best buddy, w/out you alot of us wouldnt be shit and vice versa, remember running your +3 iron bow and thinkin it was the shit. And when we thought +8 sword breakers were the badest weapons ever. Remember Juggalo......dude, that shit was fucking amazing man. And btw ANYONE ON THIS SHIT THAT CALLED CHRIS A SCAMMER, LOOK AT YOURSELF I GUARANTEE THAT YOU HAVE SCAMMED SOMEONE IN THE PAST. SHIT I WILL ADMIT TO IT AND SO WILL ALMOST ANYONE. FFS dude, +8 player sword, dude, your my ko hero. Dude, ask anyone they will tell you not to quit. OH AND BTW TO SYBIAN, MASTERKILLFACE was going to get given to me. A friend of 5-6 years, and i swear to god you would get your ass whipped by chris me or anyone of our friends. Dont be dumb chris, we all love you alot kid, if it takes me going crazy helping you get your shit back then thats what it will take. Dude, dont quit fuck anyone who says your a scammer. Because it happens, ffs man its the real world. PEACE LOVE EMPATHY, Mackdagger buddy, much motherfucking clown love.

MackDagger

And now for Shiftybear reply to all of your dumb ass posts, since he too is one of mine and chris' best rl friends.

For one thing, Chris didnt take Ad1ls gear, Shiftybear(me), stole ad1ls shit, dual +8 mds dual +8 shards, full +8 chitin. I took it all, so dont blame chris for it, and if you really wanna try and do someting about it. If you all think your so bad and you all wanna do something about scamming then fucking do it. I gave Adil back his shit, besides the shards which i blew all the money from. so get off Chris' nuts everyone because like it really matters. Temptations make people do stupid stuff im not gonna lie, but i would never take anyone of my friends stuff. Like Sybian did to Baf3rt/Chris.
    Well chris, i still love ya buddy, welcome to the juggalo family.
    brandon aka shiftybear.

Beast&Harlot

Dude, Chris, listen to me, do not quit KO, for 1 you probably have the best weapon you could ever have. And because your my best buddy, w/out you alot of us wouldnt be shit and vice versa, remember running your +3 iron bow and thinkin it was the shit. And when we thought +8 sword breakers were the badest weapons ever. Remember Juggalo......dude, that shit was fucking amazing man. And btw ANYONE ON THIS SHIT THAT CALLED CHRIS A SCAMMER, LOOK AT YOURSELF I GUARANTEE THAT YOU HAVE SCAMMED SOMEONE IN THE PAST. SHIT I WILL ADMIT TO IT AND SO WILL ALMOST ANYONE. FFS dude, +8 player sword, dude, your my ko hero. Dude, ask anyone they will tell you not to quit. OH AND BTW TO SYBIAN, MASTERKILLFACE was going to get given to me. A friend of 5-6 years, and i swear to god you would get your ass whipped by chris me or anyone of our friends. Dont be dumb chris, we all love you alot kid, if it takes me going crazy helping you get your shit back then thats what it will take. Dude, dont quit fuck anyone who says your a scammer. Because it happens, ffs man its the real world. PEACE LOVE EMPATHY, Mackdagger buddy, much motherfucking clown love.[/b]
    MMFCL back bro, I'll just call all of you and talk to you

And now for Shiftybear reply to all of your dumb ass posts, since he too is one of mine and chris' best rl friends.

For one thing, Chris didnt take Ad1ls gear, Shiftybear(me), stole ad1ls shit, dual +8 mds dual +8 shards, full +8 chitin. I took it all, so dont blame chris for it, and if you really wanna try and do someting about it. If you all think your so bad and you all wanna do something about scamming then fucking do it. I gave Adil back his shit, besides the shards which i blew all the money from. so get off Chris' nuts everyone because like it really matters. Temptations make people do stupid stuff im not gonna lie, but i would never take anyone of my friends stuff. Like Sybian did to Baf3rt/Chris.
    brandon aka shiftybear.[/b]
    Brandon same to you bro MMFCL we live the carnival we die the carnival, CLOWNS FOR LIFE!NINJAs FOR LIFE!DARK LOTUS FOR LIFE!

Spells

brandon aka shiftybear.[/b]
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ALL THE BEST ITEMS BACK WE GOT CHITINS AND MDS BACK FUCKING HOMO

and Yes you are a bunch of scammers dont trust anyone of them kk bb

MackDagger

WHATEVER DONT TRUST ME, TO BAD UR GARBAGE, AND IM A LEGIT TRADER

Spells

They say I walk around with a "S" on my chest....... dit :
    king knows who it was that did it to me, and he knew who did it, so technicaly since king even bought the kid KC after he had my items, he should be called a scammer also

hmm ok so king knew who scammed uss cool and even bought the kid KC GG lol more and more the scammer list goes on let me see his version now

Spells

WHATEVER DONT TRUST ME, TO BAD UR GARBAGE, AND IM A LEGIT TRADER[/b]
    ok you Scam items and brag about it and you say yourself <<LEGIT>> maybe more like LEGİT w/e

oh and btw just for info i dont play anymore i just try to prevent faggets like you to not scam no one kk rot in hell

Spells

oh well no ones cares anymore ill just post it right now to be sure later, if one of you guys get scammed by those guys right here ill be happy to say I told you so

Banned

It&#39;s kinda funny

Janinball

holy crap, i read it all up till the 2nd page then i couldn&#39;t see
    the guy just said he got scammed, he didn&#39;t flame anyone and yet u started
    i can go through these pages and prolly shorten it down to 2 pages if all the flaming
    was just taken out

stupid flaming flamers <_<

Beast&amp;Harlot

Ryans E-mails:
    [email protected]
    [email protected](might be yahoo also)
    [email protected]

p.s.
    Ryan is trying to sell one of Ewy&#39;s other chars a lvl 66 priest named H0pe so if you all get offered a priest named that please tell the name that offered you that.

Infra

need to correct you.
    mail is [email protected] ^^

lmao... janinball+1

flame4life.com

Beast&amp;Harlot

lmao... janinball+1
    flame4life.com[/b]
    :wub: giga your still a noob PM me your MSN :P

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast