Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

WTFFFFFF!

This is a discussion on WTFFFFFF! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well lets say ryan isnt going to have a comp, ive already sent him 7 key loggers and 1 you ...
Page: 9

Banned

Well lets say ryan isnt going to have a comp, ive already sent him 7 key loggers and 1 you cant remove even if you reformat the comp, i kye logged my self with it, and lets just say RYAN MY GEAR WILL BE MINE AGIN! USE CONTROL+V I WILL STILL SEE WHAT THE PW IS BECAUSE ITS SAVED TO YOUR CLIP BOARD![/b]

At least you know jack shit about computers. Formatting a computer wipes the location tables for files, including your keylogger. Your full of shit.

Beast&Harlot

At least you know jack shit about computers. Formatting a computer wipes the location tables for files, including your keylogger. Your full of shit.[/b]
    Well to bad, ive reformated my comp 7 times and its till there on mine, so have fun with that one lol

Banned

Well to bad, ive reformated my comp 7 times and its till there on mine, so have fun with that one lol[/b]

ROFL.

You have NO idea what your talking about, and it shows.

mammlea

Public Sub Spam( I Spam ur ass as Spam)

I like to spam it spam it

and tapion is right

tapion = good gun

End Sub

Thx for your items dude was realy helpfull to gear up my new character! realy appriciate u let me take them! Thx alot dude your my alltime favorite american! :wub:

BJK

lol close the topic

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789