Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Noobie question abt pk

This is a discussion on Noobie question abt pk within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how much dmg cant be outpoted and outminor ?? for hard sins in dcz i make 3xx skill and 1xx ...
Page: 1

Kiler666

Default Noobie question abt pk

how much dmg cant be outpoted and outminor ??
    for hard sins in dcz i make 3xx skill and 1xx r dmg and i notice 1:1 with them it wortless, they cant kill me, and i cant kill them (or it takes too long to have winner). i gain my np from dlw so i am noob in dcz. i need get pk skill in dcz(not to run in 76487645765 humnas).
    all advices are welcome , expect 1 : BE A BIG BOY lvl to 70 and figt WITH BIG BOYS in normal cz
    all such tought big boys are not welcome (i like ko very much but i dont have time to waste it all to ko)
    (all other advices are welcome oo)
    ty all

get leet combo
    shower hack
    better gear
    or simply, lvl up

lvl to 59 for dcz

M0NSTERED

Level to 70 like a big boy

he havent lvl 50 as his sig says... also have more nps :wub:
    kiler the only what u need is time in dcz
    nvm exp to 80 like a robot
    like a zike :wub:

HsK

Good party is enough

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

isnt it obvious how much cant be outpotted?...lets say u attack twice per pot(without r attacks)...each attack is 400 dmg...thats 800 dmg per pot...each pot only heals 720 hp...cant outpot it cuz ur doin more dmg than the pots :/

lets say a sin has 2k mana...theyre only gonna minor heal 1920 at a time(a full soul pot) at least...so 100 mp=60 hp...1920mp=1140 hp so ud have to do(once again assuming ur not hitting with r damages) 600 dmg per hit to outdamage the minor heal
    at minimum theyll need 1200 mana to even attempt a minor heal combo with 1200 mana ull be doin 720 hp per soul pot....not worth it to use minor heal combo if u have less mana than that

wrong section btw....belongs in the game help section

Banned

if i had a lvl 59 sin, i would love to put my gear on it and just kill alot of people in dcz, thats whats nice about it. everyone is the same level,

what cama said

wraith86

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    isnt it obvious how much cant be outpotted?...lets say u attack twice per pot(without r attacks)...each attack is 400 dmg...thats 800 dmg per pot...each pot only heals 720 hp...cant outpot it cuz ur doin more dmg than the pots :/

lets say a sin has 2k mana...theyre only gonna minor heal 1920 at a time(a full soul pot) at least...so 100 mp=60 hp...1920mp=1140 hp so ud have to do(once again assuming ur not hitting with r damages) 600 dmg per hit to outdamage the minor heal
    at minimum theyll need 1200 mana to even attempt a minor heal combo with 1200 mana ull be doin 720 hp per soul pot....not worth it to use minor heal combo if u have less mana than that

wrong section btw....belongs in the game help section
    rogue skills use mana. and usually DCZ players arent to "pro" so they are more likely to pot slower/minor slower and miss pot. but its roughly 500-600 damage with a good combo to out do minor.

Powerful

without uniques +2 or more you cant have more then 2k mp in this level (50) which is a must for a minor heal combo, with less then 2k mp you wont be able to minor at full speed or your mp will go down way too fast leaving you without mp and with a pot cooldown :rollseyes:

if your warrior combo is perfect you should only need about 480 damage per hit to beat minorheal rate. you would need about 520+ to do it with a raptor i think. A sin who is only minorhealing can only heal 480hp every second if they can heal as fast as me(8x60hp). If they use 2 minors they can go faster but will run out of mana quicker and not be able to use HP pots.

Originally posted by Powerful
    without uniques +2 or more you cant have more then 2k mp in this level (50) which is a must for a minor heal combo, with less then 2k mp you wont be able to minor at full speed or your mp will go down way too fast leaving you without mp and with a pot cooldown *:rollseyes:
    dcz and dlw are lvl 59...getting 2k mana at lvl 59 is pretty easy if ur properly equipt with even +0 uniques

Get an ice mage or pray that legcut will work so that they dont lightfeet away :rollseyes:

wraith86

Originally posted by 0000000
    if your warrior combo is perfect you should only need about 480 damage per hit to beat minorheal rate. you would need about 520+ to do it with a raptor i think. A sin who is only minorhealing can only heal 480hp every second if they can heal as fast as me(8x60hp). If they use 2 minors they can go faster but will run out of mana quicker and not be able to use HP pots.
    if your such a god why did you go and break your daggers even tho you knew it probably wasnt going to work? seems like wasted potential=

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    if your such a god why did you go and break your daggers even tho you knew it probably wasnt going to work? seems like wasted potential=[/b]
    cuz hes sick of this game? bored of this game? lots of reasons why he coulda gone it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast