Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone tell me what is going on with login problems?

This is a discussion on Anyone tell me what is going on with login problems? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Chuckie Ip banned me from official forums for me saying I wanted to put a brick in his face lol. ...
Page: 1

denon33

Chuckie Ip banned me from official forums for me saying I wanted to put a brick in his face lol. So I cant read or log to officials to find any information out, I've been trying to log my legit account for over 3 hrs now. KOK shows servers all online, but i've heard rumours at BDW time its impossible to log.

For over a week now I have had the same problem. After about 10 trys at the "update complete" section I can log and type my account name and password. After that I get nothing. I mean really, do they really expect us to continue paying them for the same shit. seems the answer to all these problems is to disable stuff over and over again because they cant guarantee the integrity or protection of their own game. Whats next? Close USKO forever and expect us to still pay?

I just wanted to log with a legit account for some PK. I'm done with all my cheating, but I also feel the servers ( especially CW1/2) are just so populated by people using tbl editing, 458 hack, multi client, heavenfire everything is kinda pointless atm.

Cant PK coz u'll be beaten by priests/mages who cancel your every attack. Cant beat sins coz of mh hack. cant beat an archer coz of arrow shower hack and how 458 works, warriors have range hack. Yes I have admitted to cheating, but that was because I wanted to lvl characters to a sufficient lvl where they can become effective in PK. But I cant even beat a lvl 61 priest or warrior atm coz of the tbls. People do spot simple patterns, and I for 1 have noticed 2 months ago a "skilled" warrior or priest at lvl 70 couldn't beat me. I play legit PK with a lvl 75 archer, and even buffed with +2HR, +1 RE, +3pp, +3wp,+2 elf belt, all shell +8/15, ROL +2, Legionairre +2, so I have over 6000 HP buffed ap over 2200, and I cant now beat a lvl 61 priest? Thats clearly wrong. I've said b4 i'm not the best in PK, but 9/10 2 months ago I'd beat a solo 70 warrior/priest. I dont even get my attacks out now whatever i try to do. My buffs are wiped, AC wiped and all attacks cancelled. So there is nothing left to do legit? seems like it all comes down to whose computer has the fastest connection to whatever server u play on and subsequently who can cancel each other out first. And people still talk about skill in this game? Point is the hackers have killed this game for everyone, I'd just like to know why K2/GF dont have the abilty to prevent people from hacking their servers. I'm bored and tired now so I'll finish

Ignore Me Senior Member

All I know is Turkey is getting DC's like they used to.

That must make the login serers very buzy.

It could be that.

i have the same problem.. Everyone should quit.

DeHealer

Yeah, happens to me specially before the events like FT, BDW's ED's

mrmagic2008

maybe someone is trying a DOS attack on k2 ....

Gr33ntumb

a cheater complaining about other cheaters

hahahahha thank you for good laugh early this morning

Yeah, happens to me specially before the events like FT, BDW's ED's[/b]
    yea got the same

seems that guy who claims to be hacking KO is crashin servers at crucial times, where people actaully wanna log..

also i think your exagerating the hacks abit. u cant beat a warrior cuz of range hack? in VS u are close to them h34r:

Shane1911

I'm done with all my cheating[/b]
    I stopped reading after this.

Alcoholics that are done with drinking are still alcoholics.

Validating

takes 15 attempts usually for me to reach server page

Chuckie Ip banned me from official forums for me saying I wanted to put a brick in his face[/b]
    And what did you expected ? congratulations ?

do they really expect us to continue paying them for the same shit.[/b]
    Yes

I just wanted to log with a legit account for some PK..[/b]
    If they IP ban you and you have static IP you wont log in unless you pay for another IP to your provider.

Yes I have admitted to cheating, but that was because I wanted to lvl characters to a sufficient lvl where they can become effective in PK.[/b]
    Theres no excuse for cheating. If you dont want to lvl you can babashop.

I play legit PK with a lvl 75 archer[/b]
    Even if you dont cheat in PK, you obtained those 75 lvls and skills out of cheating, so your PK'ing whit that char is not legit.

and even buffed with +2HR, +1 RE, +3pp, +3wp,+2 elf belt, all shell +8/15, ROL +2, Legionairre +2 I cant beat a lvl 61 priest [/b]
    Most ridiculous thing i ever heard.

So there is nothing left to do legit?[/b]
    EXP, ohh wait you do that with cheats...

And people still talk about skill in this game? Point is the hackers have killed this game for everyone,[/b]
    "Point is WE hackers have killed this game for everyone" Fixed that for ya

Alcoholics that are done with drinking are still alcoholics.[/b]
    Not true, Alcoholism is an adiction problem, biological. Cheating its not an adiction. So alcoholics done with drinking, may have stop being it, but cheaters will always be cheaters.

AgNostoS_

Alcoholics that are done with drinking are still alcoholics.[/b]
    Nope they are not... Been a cheater is something different...
    If you use koxp or whatever that doesnt make you a lifetime cheater..
    Anyways.. this is koxpKO.. face it, by one or other way all of us have been cheaters.. its good to admit it, its bad to not do so...

Shane1911

its good to admit it, its bad to not do so...[/b]
    This isn't a 12-step program. It's a game. A game that is ruined by cheaters. You are either for them or against them. I'm thinking your probably FOR them, hmmmm?

And you are seriously wrong about your alcoholic comment.

Shane1911

Not true, Alcoholism is an adiction problem, biological.[/b]
    Do yourself a favor and attend an AA meeting. You will learn something. You are always an alcoholic, even if you have stopped drinking.

My point for those that aren't getting it...ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER.

Sorry for the derailment of this thread...

Do yourself a favor and attend an AA meeting. You will learn something. You are always an alcoholic, even if you have stopped drinking.

My point for those that aren't getting it...ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER.

Sorry for the derailment of this thread...[/b]
    I dont have to, because i dont need to go, im at the other side, I dont drink at all, even "social drinking" for me its pointless. And just because they say in those meetings that your always be it, it doesnt make it true. Half the ppl or even less get something out of those meetings. Its about the person who listen/has the problem to work it out, the talks may help, but only if the person its up to really fix himself. At the end of the day its you and only you that chooses what to do.

Do you think a criminal will always be a criminal? That may be truth in practical, but still they can change, any person can change, for the good and for the bad, works both ways. My brother had a real problem with drugs, he was in those institutions for 6 months, then got out like he never was. Until one day he hit bottom and realized by himself how low he was. Today he has finished school at the age of 21, in a special school, and is preparing to go college. He practices sports and have a healthy life. He stills feels the "calling" of the drugs, but he is now strong in his decision to not.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Once a criminal, always a criminal. This concept is 90% of the time true, but its BAD. Because it leads to discrimination. For example a criminal its send to prison, not only to pay with time for their crimes, but to reform and when they get out to be a working part of society, in theory. It doesnt happens for ppl who think like that, that they will never come for good, so they dont care about reforming them. It is discrimination, a discrimination aproved by society.

Anyways, my point is any person can change, criminals, drug addicts, alcoholics, cheaters, etc. But cheaters are less likely to change, because its a decision to cheat, not an adiction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast