WU/PalPal

This is a discussion on WU/PalPal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some people dont have possibility 2 use PayPal because they dont have credit card or PayPal dont support theit country. ...
Page: 1

Roberto

Some people dont have possibility 2 use PayPal because they dont have credit card or PayPal dont support theit country.

Some people told me when i was selling my items i dont have Western Union only PayPal.

Now question:

Are the people 2 lasy 2 go in bank and send money, because they are fat and cant move from chair (j/k) or what is it?
    Because im pretty sure the Wester Union is accessible in all country.

Thats all i wanna hear what you all have 2 say about this.ty

DarkSid

Yup, ppl are just too lazy, WU is in almost in every country in the world (wherever are computers xD)

Well, I live in Israel, and I can't transfer money from/to my CC using PayPal.

P4rthen0n

WU fee's are a little high and Paypal is much easier and practical.

Rainhardt

add paypal is shit (chargeback)

Roberto

i know it lasy babas :P

gravedigga_bg

MoneyGram fees are lower than WU

lo0pynuts

no they were prolly just trying to scam you with chargeback

if i buy something and they want wu i tell em to gimme the items first cause if u get scammed at least with paypal u can chargeback, with wu your moneys gone and u aint seein it again. but i have to say i perfer buying with paypal but i like to sell with wu ( that way i can scam u if i dont like u )

lo0pynuts

naw there are tracking numbers and ect. with wu there is alot more security but paypal is alot easier to use i agree with king for selling wu for buying paypal

Roberto

Thats true for scaming, but i never buy from people who i dont know,and people who know me buying from me , and taxes a little bigger on WU but then b/o for items is always 10usd lower.

some buyers/sellers are under 18, (like me) so going to a WU booth or w.e may make them feel uncomfortable/awkarrd, so i prefer paypal.

WU fee's are a little high and Paypal is much easier and practical.[/b]
    he's got it right...and yes, i am lazy too

some ppl here are so lazy i swear..

I would personally sell with WU and buy with Paypal not for the reason of scamming but for a very simple reason...

That if i pay by Paypal i dont see the money actually physically leaving my hands and you get a couple of days before paypal actually cha rges you whereas with WU u can feel the cold hard cash leaving you its all so instantaneous....

Oh and also the fact that paypal is hella easier .. no crappy forms to fill out >.<

WU fee&#39;s are a little high and Paypal is much easier and practical.[/b]
    sort of.. but the thing is the buyer pays the fees ahead of time, so its the buyer who ends up paying a little more. Also, i&#39;d still prefer WU bcuz u can accept money from anyone thru it, bcuz u know there is no chance of there being a chargeback. Yeah paypal is easier, sort of, but it is a lot less secure, and, in my case, i lost $360 usd off a NaS scam, so i like secure transactions :P On paypal, the seller pays for the fees and you have to pay a fee to withdraw money, and if you dont have a bank account attached you can only withdraw 500$ usd a month, and it takes 1-2 weeks for the check to be sent. WU, on the other hand, has the buyer pay the fees, you get the money in-hand in cash, and you know that money is yours without a worry. I still use both, though. h34r: