ebay

This is a discussion on ebay within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I saw a lvl 65 rouge account sold on ebay for over 350.00 how much do u think a lvl ...
Page: 1

nero2sub

I saw a lvl 65 rouge account sold on ebay for over 350.00
    how much do u think a lvl 65 mage would go for?

Banned

im pretty sure that ebay cancels any auctions for KO as soon as they see them

Dont sell stuff via ebay for knight online, way to many scammers. I got scammed about $300 selling an account there from chargebacks. Paypal see's an ebay action attached to the sale and it typically makes it easier for the buyer to get back his money.

Banned

yep Vacant is right.. And its not allowed to sell any virtual items / character anymore on e-bay

nero2sub

yep Vacant is right.. And its not allowed to sell any virtual items / character anymore on e-bay[/b]
    that sucks. I was hoping to make a few hundred extra bucksfor my mage and I'm sure my lvl 72 rouge would sell for at least 700

minhking

Well dont buy virtual items via Ebay thats for sure. And a level 65 mage naked should be priced 100-200 usd. Good luck !

Aba

lvl 65 sold for $350? :P sick

nero2sub

lvl 65 sold for $350? :P sick[/b]

there is a lvl 52 mage account on there now

killer2675

Sell a joke and give the acct free so sell a joke for 200 dollars then the acct free : )

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

i remember when people were selling on ebay " 1 day of exp on cz, free of AntHillMob"

Speed

rogue 65 for 300 bucks? thats crazy... maybe 3 years ago :P , now u wouldnt get more than 50 xD

John778899

Sell a joke and give the acct free so sell a joke for 200 dollars then the acct free : )[/b]
    and the joke would be...you don't get the account ! h34r:

remp2ny4lyf

that sucks. I was hoping to make a few hundred extra bucksfor my mage and I'm sure my lvl 72 rouge would sell for at least 700[/b]

if ur thinking of getting 700$ for a lvl72 rogue u better have like duel shards +8,shell set+8 rols,re,iron set and stuff. because a 72 isnt worth more then 150 its self

nero2sub

there is a lvl 52 mage account on there now[/b]

the account on ebay is gone with 2 days left.
    guess they removed it