Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WUT dies trina went from 50-400m

This is a discussion on WUT dies trina went from 50-400m within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I saw 7-8 vendors selling trina for 400m after new patch. Anyone knows reason?...
Page: 1

SpaceFlower

I saw 7-8 vendors selling trina for 400m after new patch. Anyone knows reason?

aeonsave

yep hoping price go back up

SpaceFlower

was there wipe dupe or upgrade success increased?

Masinac

i hope prices will go up, i saw that too, and im suporting them

Mario

yep hoping price go back up[/b]
    i hope prices will go up[/b]
    what the hell for ????? whats wrong with low prices? u earn less by sellin but u can buy cheap... same shit, but u can find almost everything on merch... no need to make "B> Mirage Sword +7 for 21 gbs" on forum -_- ppl use damn brains!

ruliço

totally agree with Mario

human_sin

edana is stil cheap trina 30m

what the hell for ????? whats wrong with low prices? u earn less by sellin but u can buy cheap... same shit, but u can find almost everything on merch... no need to make "B> Mirage Sword +7 for 21 gbs" on forum -_- ppl use damn brains![/b]

repot reskill restat? good repot = rom
    good repot = mirage sword +1

hmm?

Aba

what the hell for ????? whats wrong with low prices? u earn less by sellin but u can buy cheap... same shit, but u can find almost everything on merch... no need to make "B> Mirage Sword +7 for 21 gbs" on forum -_- ppl use damn brains![/b]

yeah but as a result every fucker and his grandma can make uniques +2/3 and weapons +9

Magicality

Nice try, but even though some might disagree, price manipulation is not very possible in KO.

Unlike other games, where all goods are priced based on supply & demand, pots in KO are a BIG moneydrain. No matter if you XP or PK, you will spend a lot more coins then you are making; I'm talking about coins not items. Even if you NPC every single drop you will not be able to pay for the potions you use; at least if you XP on something decent without MP absorb....

This means prices are destined to go down, the only way a group of people could make prices rise is by duping coins or mass scrolls to NPC for coins. Sorry.

1 turk merchants his trina for 400mil obviosly not knowing the price. then another turk comes and see's the guy merchanting for 400mil, thinks the prices went back up, he merchants his for 390mil, and it happens 'x' more times :/ thats how the prices go down... some1 sees someone merhcanting something, they merchant it for less, no 1 has coins to buy their item so every day they lower the price a little hoping some1 will buy it

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

repot reskill restat? good repot = rom
    good repot = mirage sword +1

hmm?[/b]
    I think same as u.

helnix

LOL rom = repot haha
    so gay but tru
    prices on diez are 100% gay
    avedon for 3gb lol

This is the only way for me to buy an ib+8.

If prices are going up again...its USD only zzzz

Kluez

Prices aren't going up lol, this thread is ridiculous. How about i put a flamberge+7for 999M, does it mean its worth 999M? Hmm...No
    and btw about Trinas, i'm in moradon right now and i can see a couple for 50M.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast