Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ControlMinor spammers..........so lame

This is a discussion on ControlMinor spammers..........so lame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You know i know im gonna die a bit being a low lvl archer.....but you faggot ass controlminor-healing loser rogues ...
Page: 1

CrowleyxXx

Default ControlMinor spammers..........so lame

You know i know im gonna die a bit being a low lvl archer.....but you faggot ass controlminor-healing loser rogues in cz just take the cake. I wish the hell theyd fix the bugs in the game...you guys would be able to realize exactly how much you suck at it....Strokes,Gizz,Hakuna........nvrm too damned many to list. Good god, just play the game right losers

Banned

hakuna doenst spam it i think, unless he has 2 minor heals on his bar than thats why i cant ever kill him 1vs1

CrowleyxXx

Like i said it just pisses me off. I have no personal grudge against anyone, but this exploiting and cheating shit is just depressing. Like the other day i was PKing with clannies BGA and someone else and it took 3 of us to tank a rogue.....why play if you cant actually play?

BTW awesome sig...i need a new one as well...mine from MalaKO is a little too old not to mention retired.

TunaFishyMe

ctrl minor heal is not the only way to do fast minor healing. I use two minor heal and its pretty fast. Its hard to control, mana is hard to keep up. and its a lot harder to combo. It takes skill, its not easy at all.

kin

it's funny how people complain and demand to fix minor bug such as this when major bug such as clan bug and lvl 60+ in DLW, and speed hacker, just to name a few, is still running around...besides...not like all these complaint will be heard by K2 staff and get fixed...just save your time and go donate some np... :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by kin
    it's funny how people complain and demand to fix minor bug such as this when major bug such as clan bug and lvl 60+ in DLW, and speed hacker, just to name a few, is still running around...besides...not like all these complaint will be heard by K2 staff and get fixed...just save your time and go donate some np... :P
    It's funny how newbs like you try looking leet by stealing a sig, but suck horribly at it.

cccch

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    ctrl minor heal is not the only way to do fast minor healing. *I use two minor heal and its pretty fast. Its hard to control, mana is hard to keep up. *and its a lot harder to combo. *It takes skill, its not easy at all.
    you dont have skill untill you can stay alive with one minor heal so please stfu ty.

Anyone who thinks there is skill to speeding up your minor heal by use of more than one icon or using ctrl is full of shit.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by cccch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cccch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    ctrl minor heal is not the only way to do fast minor healing. *I use two minor heal and its pretty fast. Its hard to control, mana is hard to keep up. *and its a lot harder to combo. *It takes skill, its not easy at all.
    you dont have skill untill you can stay alive with one minor heal so please stfu ty.

Anyone who thinks there is skill to speeding up your minor heal by use of more than one icon or using ctrl is full of shit.[/b]
    you dont have skill until you can kill a lvl 70 warrior with only 1 hp pot. Who the hell are you do determine what skill is? Go try it out and see how difficult it is. If i practice it and perfect it, why shouldnt I use it? so please stfu ty.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by cccch@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

Anyone who thinks there is skill to speeding up your minor heal by use of more than one icon or using ctrl is full of shit.
    you dont have skill until you can kill a lvl 70 warrior with only 1 hp pot. Who the hell are you do determine what skill is? Go try it out and see how difficult it is. If i practice it and perfect it, why shouldnt I use it? so please stfu ty.[/b]
    Because they're on Ares, and of course, they HAVE to be SO much more skilled, right? Because they're on ARES.

:rollseyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aguila-x-

do i have to say something?

nvm, i already did. ^_^

Originally posted by Aguila-x-
    do i have to say something?

nvm, i already did. *^_^
    :lol:

cccch

actually yes being on ares and competing makes us more skilled by itself. At the same time. Your a faggot. Your trying to "perfect" lame as shit. You dont have skill because you can do that. Whats funny is a skilled ares pker could use minor heal the way it was meant and still beat you with your pathetic excuse of "skill."

TunaFishyMe

lol whats funny is that you actually believe that ares is the best and most skilled server exactly like 00000. Its like you all eat from the same shit bowl. Whats funny is that you talk all this shit without even pking on diez at all. O yea, we won the interserver war, therefore everyone in diez is utter shit. yea i fucked your sister therefore i assraped your mother as well ^_^.

cccch

Maybe because its LOGICAL that ares is more skilled? especially with twats running around on your server TAPING DOWN THE CTRL KEY to pvp.

Originally posted by cccch
    actually yes being on ares and competing makes us more skilled by itself. *At the same time. *Your a faggot. *Your trying to "perfect" lame as shit. *You dont have skill because you can do that. *Whats funny is a skilled ares pker could use minor heal the way it was meant and still beat you with your pathetic excuse of "skill."
    Probably because Ares PKers have dual shard +8, dual ROL, dual emes, etc.

Find me any time in KWC server, and I'll make a rogue. I'll kick your ass 1v1 in arena anyday :lol: and I don't even play rogue that often

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast