Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

speaking generally

This is a discussion on speaking generally within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; name change - hurts more then it helps , so much duping and xp bugging and koxping " o i ...
Page: 1

Banned

name change - hurts more then it helps , so much duping and xp bugging and koxping " o i just name change and everything will be ok "

nation transfer - they should offer it as a service to those who's nation doesnt get fooked because of lop sided numbers on opposing nation

gryphon - /delete k2 you fucked us on that one tbh bring back the valkerie aga

border defense wars - was a awesome idea , but scrap it just leads to xp buggs and bastards that wanna find a way to expose it instead of enjoy it

also i think we could clean up the koxp if .....

1. delete gabolt scales
    2. dont let people choose archery till a certain lvl ?
    3. GET RID OF CRAPTRAP

sorry got bored and thought somepeople might agree/disagree with this stuff so i wrote it down any ideas suggestions maybe k2 will see this some day lol

Banned

sad to read that but it is true and sometimes i get boring about game -_-

how bout instead of taking things out they fix them? revolutionary, i know. Also lol @ wanting valkyrie back. Hmm, do we want to sell things for 900 total KC that last 2 months or something for just 400KC more that lasts 3x as long. Obviously they found people will buy gryphon, so thats a no brainer.

Banned

u re really right k2 have to see this topic

Papps

valkyrie is like 6 months and gryphon is 2 months
    l
    ~1000 for pauldron 500 for helmet

~gryphon is 500 for paul and 300 for helm?

Id say Valkyrie was the better deal, you buy less and its cheaper. K2 just loves their money!

Jacoli

More complaints please for fun.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

valkyrie is like 6 months and gryphon is 2 months
    l
    ~1000 for pauldron 500 for helmet

~gryphon is 500 for paul and 300 for helm?

Id say Valkyrie was the better deal, you buy less and its cheaper. K2 just loves their money![/b]
    i think k2 get most their money from KO players so most likely if they want more they will just increase prices for KO related things

but ill be mad if they start charging more for prem

Banned

well obviously k2 made a smart decision on their end with gryphon...they weren't making enoigh money with the valkyrie and people are 100% willing to buy 2 month gryphon..so why not?

ghagar18

how bout instead of taking things out they fix them? revolutionary, i know. Also lol @ wanting valkyrie back. Hmm, do we want to sell things for 900 total KC that last 2 months or something for just 400KC more that lasts 3x as long. Obviously they found people will buy gryphon, so thats a no brainer.[/b]
    ya your right k2 is known for doing a half ass job of everything <_<

Banned

100% agree lol....
    And they could make The Eslant Dungeon PVP system a bit better :S This nation who gets 1 kill wins.... really sucky

how bout instead of taking things out they fix them? revolutionary, i know. Also lol @ wanting valkyrie back. Hmm, do we want to sell things for 900 total KC that last 2 months or something for just 400KC more that lasts 3x as long. Obviously they found people will buy gryphon, so thats a no brainer.[/b]
    well, when they take out the other option and force people to buy gryphon or nothing...it&#39;s not like they found people to buy it.

how about we all put in a ticket and 10 kg of c4 for you?

you know what to do right?

SilentDaemon

lol

llJuanMall

totally agree

I fully agree with all of your points but they won&#39;t stop any of that shit aslong as they earn money with it :angry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast