Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

www.paypal.com

This is a discussion on www.paypal.com within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I cant put my bank account since i live in Israel , and the bank company is automaticly on United ...
Page: 2

I cant put my bank account since i live in Israel , and the bank company is automaticly on United states country and i cant change it.
    Or i do?[/b]
    And also i didnt lost 1.95$ or gain'd 1.95$ , so thats maybe the reasson why i dont got the 4 digits yet?

And also i didnt lost 1.95$ or gain'd 1.95$ , so thats maybe the reasson why i dont got the 4 digits yet?[/b]

Right. You have to wait a few days before they do it. There are quite a few people using PayPal, so not everything can be done instantaneously.

didinino; Anyone can get scammed if they're not careful. To be honest, I've done quite a few USD trades for various things, both on KO and off and have NEVER been charged back or scammed by any other means. I honestly don't know how it happens. All it takes is a bit of research into who you're trading with.

Just my opinion I suppose. Who knows, maybe these scammers really are that deceitful.

Again Shurt thanks , you know if there is a way to put my bank account into my paypal account? i live in Israel , and when i go to put my bank account , he put me automaticly " United states " for my country , there is a way to do Israel ?

Again Shurt thanks , you know if there is a way to put my bank account into my paypal account? i live in Israel , and when i go to put my bank account , he put me automaticly " United states " for my country , there is a way to do Israel ?[/b]

I honestly have no idea. I live in the US, so I've never had that issue.

I honestly have no idea. I live in the US, so I've never had that issue.[/b]
    Oh alright , so ill just wait 3-4 days and see whats going on , last question pls he tells me ill see the 4 digits before the word " paypal " what is that mean? i see many words paypal , but he also said in transaction description , didnt found it , so can somebody post picture ( you can delete all your details ofcurse ) and show me where is the word paypal? cuz he said ill see the 4 digits before this word.

Shurt after somebody answer me for that , you can close , thanks again.

Behind_U

wrong section?

wrong section?[/b]
    Read before you spam , Shurt said yes it wrong section but he keep it here anyway its gonne closse soon , i just waiting for picture.
    This info can help about the picture i need :

he tells me ill see the 4 digits before the word " paypal " what is that mean? i see many words paypal , but he also said in transaction description , didnt found it , so can somebody post picture ( you can delete all your details ofcurse ) and show me where is the word paypal? cuz he said ill see the 4 digits before this word.

Shurt as i said i only need this picture and you can close , thanks for your help btw.

didinino

dude ur english is very rusty i can barely understand.
    spare ur efforts, paypal doesnt work for israeli bank accounts so if u want the money on paypal then it will stay there, u wont see him in real life till u buy something with it. ( or W/e i dunno)

Phosgene

my friend wanna open account there but before that i wanna ask some questions :

1) he will losse money every month becuse i have account in this company?

2) this is safe company?

3) if he sold something how much days he have to wait for safe money ? ( i mean some people buy items and chargeback , so how many days he have to wait ? )

Thanks for help.

Sorry if wrong section , but wanna be sure before.

Shurt if you gonne close try to answer before please , or move to right section.[/b]
    1.the profit paypal make is from fees , which are 3.7% + 0.30$ (for transaction lower than 6000$) and cross-sea fee if the transaction is intercontinental .
    2.100% safe .
    3.this is alittle bit complicated . if a claim has been received against a certain transaction no longer than 3 days after the transaction , then paypal has the right to take money from the account funds no matter what are they(paypal balance , credit card or bank account) . if a claim has been proved right but was filed more than 3 days after the transaction , paypal can only take money from the balance , and if he will win the case and u have 0$ balance , u will simply have a negative balance .
    the best tip is to withdraw the money from paypal to the credit card as soon as the transaction is made and right when the money is in the credit card , delete the credit card from the paypal account to prevent any risk .

===
    אחי בוא לפרטי אני יסביר לך מה שלא הבנת

Yes Paypal is safe like everyone here has stated. And like mamma said... they are very very safe for Tangable goods. IE REAL items... paper... a car... a phone. You buy something Non-Tangable it stands basically for something that is not real. Someones idea... or an internet gaming item. Paypal will NOT protect you from these type of chargebacks... so make certain u know the person whos sending it to you.

I wish admins would make this a sticky... but I guess they can't since they don't help with USD trades. The best way to avoid a chargeback is ask the person their last 4 digits of their CC# or the last 3 of their bank account number. Ask for the phone # on the back of their CC# or the Bank # they associate with. Call either the bank or the credit card company and confirm the payment is for real. They will most likely notify their client (the buyer) and make sure the funds are okay and not stolen. This will prevent him from saying that he didnt get his goods or that the money was stolen.

To get verified: Most of the time they will withdraw .01 cents USD to your bank account. You will get this withdrawl in a couple of days. You then send the .01 sents back from paypal to your bank along with the Transfer #. You are then verified.

Yes Paypal is safe like everyone here has stated. And like mamma said... they are very very safe for Tangable goods. IE REAL items... paper... a car... a phone. You buy something Non-Tangable it stands basically for something that is not real. Someones idea... or an internet gaming item. Paypal will NOT protect you from these type of chargebacks... so make certain u know the person whos sending it to you.

I wish admins would make this a sticky... but I guess they can't since they don't help with USD trades. The best way to avoid a chargeback is ask the person their last 4 digits of their CC# or the last 3 of their bank account number. Ask for the phone # on the back of their CC# or the Bank # they associate with. Call either the bank or the credit card company and confirm the payment is for real. They will most likely notify their client (the buyer) and make sure the funds are okay and not stolen. This will prevent him from saying that he didnt get his goods or that the money was stolen.

To get verified: Most of the time they will withdraw .01 cents USD to your bank account. You will get this withdrawl in a couple of days. You then send the .01 sents back from paypal to your bank along with the Transfer #. You are then verified.[/b]
    Oh , kk thanks man.

Shurt you can close it , ty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12