Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wy maintace?

This is a discussion on wy maintace? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ChanTicO you guys and your nicknames for everything. . .where i come from we call that vagina ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    you guys and your nicknames for everything. . .where i come from we call that vagina
    then u get some nasty vagina cause that shit had a beak :blink:

:lol:

chamb

as K2 is only a game publisher (and no game developer from ko) K2 must to do certain things (like restarting servers once every week) recomended from MGame (Ko developer).
    Its a kind of "steps to make sure our software will works ok" and K2 (or any game publisher) must to follow.
    although, in this particular case of "9 hours" of maintance they probably are fixxing some bugs or adding new features on the game.
    why it take too much time? well, i think because of 3 things:
    1 - there are too many servers to patch, config, restart, fix.
    2 - if they need any technical information from MGame, they can get Mgame'd because its a Korean company and time is completely different than USA.
    3 - any unexpected issues like Miscro$oft Windows problems, db backup, datacenter problems, etc.

i know this because i already worked in a company like k2, but here in Brazil.

ps: sorrę about mę bad englęsh oke?

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChanTicO
    you guys and your nicknames for everything. . .where i come from we call that vagina
    then u get some nasty vagina cause that shit had a beak :blink:

:lol:[/b]
    again w/ the nicknames zzzz it's called a clitoris ffs tez. did you learn sex ed from discovory channel or comic books?? :P

one_way

moo moo is coming bak

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12