x*HELP PLEASE!!*x

This is a discussion on x*HELP PLEASE!!*x within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, so heres the story, I noticed recently that youtube added this "statistics" feature on youtube videos, and I decided ...
Page: 1

Default x*HELP PLEASE!!*x

Ok, so heres the story, I noticed recently that youtube added this "statistics" feature on youtube videos, and I decided hey, why not see where all the views are coming from on my old pk vids. So I went to my brothers pk vid and clicked it heres one thing that stood out.

Nov 06, 2010 First referral from - cronoxko.b1.jcink.com
    Thats what I see on statistics

I did some snooping (was bored) some jackass by the name of NEVERSEENTHISNOODLE

is posing as my brother (Potsnifff)
    Cronox KO -> Post an GG pk vid about urself :P

wouldn't have been a big deal but upon reading this thread it seems like an old friend of mine (Nygga) is on that server and is now convinced that its my brother.

I don't want his ass to get tricked so if someone on these forums plays on that private server/is registered could you please call this guy out and maybe refer him here? Cuz we both quit ko and we sure as hell are not playing on any server, official or private lol

Thanks a billion, hope all my peeps that still play ko are havin fun!
    - Bankin

PS: turks got some crazy forums lol click the statistics button on this page and see for urself xD
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPYuSoYR43s"]YouTube - Potsnifff/AKAHORSECHOKER PK Vid[/ame]

kinda funny to know ^^

potoso

take it as a joke

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    Ok, so heres the story, I noticed recently that youtube added this "statistics" feature on youtube videos, and I decided hey, why not see where all the views are coming from on my old pk vids. So I went to my brothers pk vid and clicked it heres one thing that stood out.

Nov 06, 2010 First referral from - cronoxko.b1.jcink.com
    Thats what I see on statistics

I did some snooping (was bored) some jackass by the name of NEVERSEENTHISNOODLE

is posing as my brother (Potsnifff)
    Cronox KO -> Post an GG pk vid about urself :P

wouldn't have been a big deal but upon reading this thread it seems like an old friend of mine (Nygga) is on that server and is now convinced that its my brother.

I don't want his ass to get tricked so if someone on these forums plays on that private server/is registered could you please call this guy out and maybe refer him here? Cuz we both quit ko and we sure as hell are not playing on any server, official or private lol

Thanks a billion, hope all my peeps that still play ko are havin fun!
    - Bankin

PS: turks got some crazy forums lol click the statistics button on this page and see for urself xD
    YouTube - Potsnifff/AKAHORSECHOKER PK Vid

ROFL thanks for lettin me know dis bro i figured it wasnt him cuz i knew u guys quit >< just tripped me out and after watching how the kid typed i figured it wasnt and he was some pose but thanks for dis post, gonna talk shit to dat kid now =D P.S dont quit ko nab go to NDKO (twostars serv) some old school ko'ers gonna be there includein me an my peeps, its gonna be baller id advise u an pot to play it or try it at least xD

Banned

I made a topic about him on the server forum ty for letting know

I talked to him and seems kinda weird to pretend to be someone who he isn't but anyways I'll let the ppl/admin on the server know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    ROFL thanks for lettin me know dis bro i figured it wasnt him cuz i knew u guys quit >< just tripped me out and after watching how the kid typed i figured it wasnt and he was some pose but thanks for dis post, gonna talk shit to dat kid now =D P.S dont quit ko nab go to NDKO (twostars serv) some old school ko'ers gonna be there includein me an my peeps, its gonna be baller id advise u an pot to play it or try it at least xD
    Thanks guys

Rest of you guys, if we came back heres how it would be..... We would either tell no one cept the 8ishk people we pk with

Or we'd tell the world. :P

RageQuit

dude i remember when he use to use me in arena to pratice that combo lol

LinkBacks (?)