Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

X-Mas Present For Kloud ! [Girakon]

This is a discussion on X-Mas Present For Kloud ! [Girakon] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Girakon is still pretty one sided....
Page: 10

Girakon is still pretty one sided.

cRuX

Girakon is still pretty one sided.[/b]
    Eventually alll the noob orc turk clans will leave/xfer and servers will be alot better.

Yeah, i left a server once because it was 'dead'. I came back a few months later and wow. since everyone is 75+, EVERYONE pks. Older servers are actually more fun to pk on, cuz now everyone is striving for their lvl.

I don't understand why in every 80 Celebration topic there's a guy as RW and start's to ruin it.

All I can say is Congratulation's Kloud!

He has worked hard and honest it seem's with the lvling and got 80 fair and square, if he was a duper, scammer, hacker, or cheater in any sort of way id understand ur pissing RW, but this way ur only pissing in the wind.

Getting 80 is hard as hell, i'd never go over 75 so if you cant congratulate a guy gettin 80 legitimately and start bashin his topic u are a jelouse prick, if you don't have anything better to do than dump ur frustrations on this topic I guess your life must be great.

Once again Congratulations Kloud, now go stun ( I assume stun ) the hell out of the humans!

Tenzer

grtz Kloud :P

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910