Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

X-Mas Present For Kloud ! [Girakon]

This is a discussion on X-Mas Present For Kloud ! [Girakon] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gratz for me , Dan and Mike We worked really hard to get this all together and now gonna kick ...
Page: 5

peintre

Gratz for me , Dan and Mike
    We worked really hard to get this all together and now gonna kick your ass in pk
    Beware![/b]
    a shame theres no price in being multiple people 2 lvl 1 char soo u can beat all those who fight their way 2 the top alone

1 char 1 man... rest of you are nobodies
    congrats u3 nobodies on achieving abosolutely nothing... no go pk.. i meen cheat pk.. cause pking on a char multiple people have exped on is cheating those who dont...
    <_<

Hostibus

if dont have real life/friends go play solo - else that game is not for U thats it kktybb

Awesome.

BrightEyes

Way to go Kloud...hate that i wasnt there for it. Go 99% pls i need lvl 75

Grass again!!

GiveItToMeBaby

gratz

Banned

a shame theres no price in being multiple people 2 lvl 1 char soo u can beat all those who fight their way 2 the top alone

congrats u3 nobodies on achieving abosolutely nothing... no go pk.. i meen cheat pk.. cause pking on a char multiple people have exped on is cheating those who dont...
    <_<[/b]
    i guess your mom didnt give you enough love when you were born.

hes 80, you&#39;re not. get over it.

Gratz =P

i guess your mom didnt give you enough love when you were born.

hes 80, you&#39;re not. get over it.[/b]
    actually, painter is 80. He took a long ass time to get there and his ego can fry eggs on ice but yeah. It&#39;s funny how he thinks sharing chars is cheating but buying items from illegal sources isn&#39;t.

gz kloud, we got our differances but maybe I&#39;ll get over them sometime. Mage is fun to xp on, to bad you had aviv on your account though cause now you will be accused of NP donation xD . Kloud took a lot longer to get 70 than most but after he hit 72 they xped fast as hell. To bad warrior xp is boring or you might encourage me to log back in every once in a while.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

ClickClickBANG on human side is also a lvl 80 warrior D: im surprised warriors were the first to be lvl 80... seeing as its the hardest class to lvl...

all 3 of the lvl 80 warriors are bad tho so... doesnt matter anyways lol

Havoc2

ClickClickBANG on human side is also a lvl 80 warrior D: im surprised warriors were the first to be lvl 80... seeing as its the hardest class to lvl...

all 3 of the lvl 80 warriors are bad tho so... doesnt matter anyways lol[/b]
    Have to +1 that.

Gz on achieving nothing... Do it alone and make a topic ty.

<_<[/b]
    you are an annoying twat. throw your flames on some other forum until your mute is up.

Azraim

gratz, that&#39;s really crazy man D:

Redemption

you can also buy a shyt load of KC or premiums and get mystery item exp xD i got like 10% exp, but on wrong server =[ now my lvl1 on deiz has 10% tho =[[

mammlea2

nice, stats?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast