Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

X-Mas Present For Kloud ! [Girakon]

This is a discussion on X-Mas Present For Kloud ! [Girakon] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no pic, no proof ^_^...
Page: 6

EMW

no pic, no proof ^_^

Gz on achieving nothing... Do it alone and make a topic ty.[/b]

did u hit 80 on ARES!?!?!?!?!?!

did u hit 80 on ARES!?!?!?!?!?![/b]
    I doubt it. All he's good at is making enemies and pretending to be good at ko.. the first of the two being his only strong point. I'd say PwnageLacktor is a better title.

Even if you get 80 by yourself. Its the same as 80 with partners.

Its a lvl...

Is it cheating in halo 3 if u beat legendary only with 4 people??

Nope, its just easier.

UnnamedByMazek

only game...where is life ?:S

only game...where is life ?:S[/b]
    I find it humorous how some ppl want to say its not an accomplishment for sharing, and others want to say they have no life.. Kloud simply is smart. It has a skill group of friends who have its info and they successfully managed to reach lvl 80 while still having "lives" as you so like to call them.. so i really find them to be more intelligent than the average bear.

Banned

Even if you get 80 by yourself. Its the same as 80 with partners.

Its a lvl...

Is it cheating in halo 3 if u beat legendary only with 4 people??

Nope, its just easier.[/b]
    Thats a really wrong comparison. In halo 3 its a multiplayer. In there TOS it dosent say. if you play with 4 people then you will get no xbox live customer support.

Now in KO. It some what is. I think when i read it said Only way you share your account is if you are under age and the other person would be your mom/dad. It also says if you share account then you will get no TOS help.

So. How about in 6 months. kloud kicks everyone off his char. His char gets hacked some how with all +1/2's with all +8's. Now i bet 20$ you will send a CS ticket and beg for assistance or even try contacting a GM. When you know your not allowed to get customer support when you shared your char. If k2 would find out you know what they would do? oh no. no more support tickets for you!

I am not flaming or anything. Hell people are finding more and more ways to get to 80 faster and faster. IMO some of the older players who lvled themselves to 70 back in KE are a little mad when your bragging about something you didnt do by YOURSELF. Have 3-4 people on the char is easy 24/7 xp. So that equals lvl 80 fast!.

So please dont flame me. as I have not sinned.

@ mazek. get over it dude. There living life just like you are. It just depends on how they want to live their life. Actually its none of your business. Its theres so why dont you stay out of it?

did u hit 80 on ARES!?!?!?!?!?![/b]
    no i didnt, and do you see me making any att seeking topics like OMFG GZ ON 80 WOOO I HAD 3 SHARERS I ROXX MY SOXX ALL GZ ME FOR CHEATING...

I dont mind that they have sharers, cause theyre busy irl like the rest of us... But making an ATT seeking post on ko4life for achieving 80 with 3 ppl is just lame..

And @ Majix, all i see you do is crying in different topics... Why dont you go back to your group of useless babashoppers without skills... Go join them on their shitty Girakon warrior Dragonite or w/e its called now a days... Tell them to spend some more USD, so they can manage to kill something in CZ.... what was it he paid for a roc in early girakon.. was it 200 or 260 usd? and another 25x for a HB+6... i can only say one thing to that LOL, pathetic trash players cant farm their own gear.

In fact they should change the forum titles on you and ur USD buttbuddy gang to "Need USD to PK"

- Peace, time to sleep.

wawh

no i didnt, and do you see me making any att seeking topics like OMFG GZ ON 80 WOOO I HAD 3 SHARERS I ROXX MY SOXX ALL GZ ME FOR CHEATING...
    I dont mind that they have sharers, cause theyre busy irl like the rest of us... But making an ATT seeking post on ko4life for achieving 80 with 3 ppl is just lame[/b]
    -_-

just say gratz and go on with your so called life

Jason269

gratz kloud, ive only quit KO for 2 months n i quit when u was 72 lmao gratz

Hostibus

I dont mind that they have sharers, cause theyre busy irl like the rest of us... But making an ATT seeking post on ko4life for achieving 80 with 3 ppl is just lame..
    And @ Majix, all i see you do is crying in different topics... Why dont you go back to your group of useless babashoppers without skills... Go join them on their shitty Girakon warrior Dragonite or w/e its called now a days... Tell them to spend some more USD, so they can manage to kill something in CZ.... what was it he paid for a roc in early girakon.. was it 200 or 260 usd? and another 25x for a HB+6... i can only say one thing to that LOL, pathetic trash players cant farm their own gear.

In fact they should change the forum titles on you and ur USD buttbuddy gang to "Need USD to PK"
    - Peace, time to sleep.[/b]
    yea u did way better on girakon - thats right - u`re the best - we`ve all seen ur "skills" on girakon so get over it - its not old ko, its not ares and theres 9999999 ppl better then U - wake up n face it.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

gratz

yea u did way better on girakon - thats right - u`re the best - we`ve all seen ur "skills" on girakon so get over it - its not old ko, its not ares and theres 9999999 ppl better then U - wake up n face it.[/b]
    I wonder when you saw my skills on girakon... Cause i never played with you, so nice try... All i did on girakon when i logged on was to laugh at Insanity people, and abuse them for xp parties.. but funny enough it was never the same players on the chrs because they all had so many sharers... I dunno if you played with W0lfi, that i cant say.. But i think hes atleast 10x better than you also at any class... So i wonder what u saw of me on girakon.. I xp'd there till i quit lolz.. Nice try again babashopper...

P.S i know its not old KO, because the game requires no skill now.

nathan16

The guy got lvl 80 at least be happy for him. If he wants to play ko let him play its his life :S

I wonder when you saw my skills on girakon... Cause i never played with you, so nice try... All i did on girakon when i logged on was to laugh at Insanity people, and abuse them for xp parties.. but funny enough it was never the same players on the chrs because they all had so many sharers... I dunno if you played with W0lfi, that i cant say.. But i think hes atleast 10x better than you also at any class... So i wonder what u saw of me on girakon.. I xp'd there till i quit lolz.. Nice try again babashopper...
    P.S i know its not old KO, because the game requires no skill now.[/b]
    I'll tell you what most people saw. An idiot, a very arrogant idiot, one who was caught in the past and still had dreams how about how legendary he was back in ares. Stop living in the past, you keep complaining about how ROFD requires NO skill? Its easier to get lvls, its easier to get items, which means your opponents are gonna be stronger. Look at your movies, its just you good geared 70's owning noobs, you call that skill? The reason you left girakon is probably because you saw that it took a lot more skill, and you saw how bad you were compared to people now, so you covered it up by being a little arrogant prick. Thats what got you kicked, then you acted like a stroppy 5 year old.
    Pwange, you had sharers, so stfu.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast