Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

X-Mas Present For Kloud ! [Girakon]

This is a discussion on X-Mas Present For Kloud ! [Girakon] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'll tell you what most people saw. An idiot, a very arrogant idiot, one who was caught in the past ...
Page: 7

Banned

I'll tell you what most people saw. An idiot, a very arrogant idiot, one who was caught in the past and still had dreams how about how legendary he was back in ares. Stop living in the past, you keep complaining about how ROFD requires NO skill? Its easier to get lvls, its easier to get items, which means your opponents are gonna be stronger. Look at your movies, its just you good geared 70's owning noobs, you call that skill? The reason you left girakon is probably because you saw that it took a lot more skill, and you saw how bad you were compared to people now, so you covered it up by being a little arrogant prick. Thats what got you kicked, then you acted like a stroppy 5 year old.
    Pwange, you had sharers, so stfu.[/b]
    you hurt his ego :lol:

Impact

you hurt his ego :lol:[/b]
    lol +1

no i didnt, and do you see me making any att seeking topics like OMFG GZ ON 80 WOOO I HAD 3 SHARERS I ROXX MY SOXX ALL GZ ME FOR CHEATING...
    I dont mind that they have sharers, cause theyre busy irl like the rest of us... But making an ATT seeking post on ko4life for achieving 80 with 3 ppl is just lame..
    And @ Majix, all i see you do is crying in different topics... Why dont you go back to your group of useless babashoppers without skills... Go join them on their shitty Girakon warrior Dragonite or w/e its called now a days... Tell them to spend some more USD, so they can manage to kill something in CZ.... what was it he paid for a roc in early girakon.. was it 200 or 260 usd? and another 25x for a HB+6... i can only say one thing to that LOL, pathetic trash players cant farm their own gear.

In fact they should change the forum titles on you and ur USD buttbuddy gang to "Need USD to PK"
    - Peace, time to sleep.[/b]
    The rest of your useless bullshit isnt even worth commenting on, but let me tell you something you pathetic pile of shit. We did nothing more than what YOU just did. You asshole, every thing that was gotten with USD was bought with earnings from other servers. Not a fucking dime was spent out of our pockets. We owned diez and got the benefiets of it by moving servers.

Want me to remind the public what you fucking just did? You sold your girakon shit for shit on another server just like we did. You hypocritical piece of trash. You sucked on ares, you sucked on logos, you sucked on ronark and you sure as hell sucked on girakon because you were to pussy to go up against us. Cava and Trip fucking OWNED eslant bossed in innuendo and you little piece of shit... you know we farmed more than you ever did. All you did was cry cause you had shit for gear. They cant even name all of the high class uniques they got from bosses while you were stuck in 1964 you bellbottom wearing hippie shit.

+10% warn level, a punishment I will gladly accept. I'm just glad I have the oportunity to lay your hypocritical ass on the pavement.

Hostibus

I wonder when you saw my skills on girakon... Cause i never played with you, so nice try... All i did on girakon when i logged on was to laugh at Insanity people, and abuse them for xp parties.. but funny enough it was never the same players on the chrs because they all had so many sharers... I dunno if you played with W0lfi, that i cant say.. But i think hes atleast 10x better than you also at any class... So i wonder what u saw of me on girakon.. I xp'd there till i quit lolz.. Nice try again babashopper...
    P.S i know its not old KO, because the game requires no skill now.[/b]
    dude thats it ! thats what im talking about the "skills" which U dont have ... finally u got it - u didnt show any skills to us so u`re nothing for us - thanks for calling me babashoper - i`ve earned like 1500usd on that game but still thanks - and bah stop talking about that "skills" all the time cause since its not old KO u`re not 70warrior vsing like 60-65 warriors anymore - u`re not outgearing anyone anymore and thats why u suck now.

you hurt his ego :lol:[/b]
    is that even possible ? i thought its like immortal lol :lol:

Omg Gratz

I love how RW comes out of his little whole everytime theres a thread with Insanity involved to come and flame despite the topic.

Kloud is the first level 80 mage on girakon. That deserves a congratulations. Kloud did not make the topic himself so he was not seeking attention.

And for the person who mentioned the other 80's on Girakon, 3 warriors. It is really strange how they got 80 so fast but thats LITERALLY 24/7 xping. Kloud was like 70 when those warriors were 75+ already, if he xped the way he did from 72-80 when he was lvl 1 he would have been 80 ages ago :P

DarK

Congratulations, Kloud

Willows

Wery sexy.

Gonna go light, ice or fire?

Hey cutie Senior Member

who was first lvl 80 on girkon ?
    ive not played girkon in a while

and what happened to pyromancer ? first lvl 70 thought he would be first lvl 80 as well :P

gratz

nocomment

who was first lvl 80 on girkon ?
    ive not played girkon in a while

and what happened to pyromancer ? first lvl 70 thought he would be first lvl 80 as well :P[/b]
    CalvinKlein

stefann

Gratz Man. Good job!!! now make some items and own in cz ...NT wtf :P

The rest of your useless bullshit isnt even worth commenting on, but let me tell you something you pathetic pile of shit. We did nothing more than what YOU just did. You asshole, every thing that was gotten with USD was bought with earnings from other servers. Not a fucking dime was spent out of our pockets. We owned diez and got the benefiets of it by moving servers.

Want me to remind the public what you fucking just did? You sold your girakon shit for shit on another server just like we did. You hypocritical piece of trash. You sucked on ares, you sucked on logos, you sucked on ronark and you sure as hell sucked on girakon because you were to pussy to go up against us. Cava and Trip fucking OWNED eslant bossed in innuendo and you little piece of shit... you know we farmed more than you ever did. All you did was cry cause you had shit for gear. They cant even name all of the high class uniques they got from bosses while you were stuck in 1964 you bellbottom wearing hippie shit.

+10% warn level, a punishment I will gladly accept. I'm just glad I have the oportunity to lay your hypocritical ass on the pavement.[/b]
    Hmm shit gear?? When i traded my "shit" away for logos items (which i gave to wolfi for free cause i thought the server was dead), i was 1 piece away from Full shell7.. And that time ur so called "Super" Warrior was wearing Chitins7... So i really dunno who was shitty ... Yes u owned me in jewelry.. because i didnt want to spend 1000's of USD on it like you guys did... You didnt farm shit, so stop trying to pretend you did, you killed a few bosses now and then yes, but you certainly didnt farm hardcore...

P.S i never played on Ronark, prolly 1 of the turkish fans who stole our name, like they do on every server.. (havent seen any1 steal ur name, maybe because ur to shitty?)

You bought both ur rocs for usd
    You bought ur belt for USD
    You bought 1 if not both ur earrings for USD
    You bought your HB for usd.
    I still lol when you say you "farmed"

Hmm shit gear?? When i traded my "shit" away for logos items (which i gave to wolfi for free cause i thought the server was dead), i was 1 piece away from Full shell7.. And that time ur so called "Super" Warrior was wearing Chitins7... So i really dunno who was shitty ... Yes u owned me in jewelry.. because i didnt want to spend 1000's of USD on it like you guys did... You didnt farm shit, so stop trying to pretend you did, you killed a few bosses now and then yes, but you certainly didnt farm hardcore...

I still lol when you say you "farmed"[/b]
    He bought one RoC for usd, other was dropped or bought ingame.
    The belt was a glass belt awarded to him from innuendo.
    One earing was a PE dropped in a duo, another was a we he bought for ingame.
    He bought his HB +6 for usd, then sold that ingame and bought a hb +7 with INGAME coins and items.
    Yep, he farmed.

P.S i never played on Ronark, prolly 1 of the turkish fans who stole our name, like they do on every server.. (havent seen any1 steal ur name, maybe because ur to shitty?)

I still lol when you say you "farmed"[/b]
    Lol go on keep crying. I remembered u bid on the roc along with me and lost because i was willing to pay more. Did anything came out from my own pocket? No it was sales from diez server. Did i farm my gears on diez? yes i was literally farming my ass off attila every single day. So u hypocritical piece of shit can go somewhere else and cry because u did exactly the same as what i did. Dumb fuck.
    Also get ur facts right. u obviously like to shoot blanks.
    1 roc was usd-ed
    hb+6 was usd-ed
    I admit i did babashop and was lazy to do a lil farming at the start so i used my spare cash from sales off diez and geared my char on gira a little seeing that i burnt my only weapon on anvil at that time. ALL MY OTHER GEARS WERE FARMED. So go suck shit u arrogant little prick. U gonna post "i dont care" as your comeback now eh.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast