Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

X-Mas Present For Kloud ! [Girakon]

This is a discussion on X-Mas Present For Kloud ! [Girakon] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was 80 2 weeks ago =P...
Page: 9

I was 80 2 weeks ago =P

lol @ ringwraith =) were you playing on girakon?

<3 SomeoneSpecial

NeronDomitius

gratz javi aka kloud ?

if i see the topics i think this is the kloud from ares Ready2Die ?

if its him just want to say

THNX KLOUD FOR THE FREE ITEMS :lol:

but i dont have them [/b]
    it&#39;s not javi

lol @ ringwraith =) were you playing on girakon?

<3 SomeoneSpecial[/b]

I did for a week or 2.. I traded my acc away at lvl 66 for some Logos stuff, cause Girakon was too dead, So i thought logos might be funnier but was just as dead xD so gave everything to my sharer and deleted ko :P

Sup old brotha <3

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

lol? gira wasnt dead at all and never will be. most people were higher level than you and had much better and stronger friendships which meant better exp partys and items. you on the other hand had no-one who liked you and thts why you quit because we all had had enough of your pathetic ares stories.

your like an old fart, just quit and die with the happy memories of ares.

Eh? ppl were higher lvl than me? there were like 4 lvl 70&#39;s when i quit lol or maybe 5... And yes it was dead rofl... U couldnt nation xfer which meant 300 orcs in cz to hunt 5 humans... Do the math! twat.

And for items.. Only item i could get that would be better than the ones i had would be in/roc

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

ever came across to you that people were exping? u so dumb.

and dont try to tell us you had GG items because we all kno you didn&#39;t.

I didnt have gg items but i did have full shell7 Wp glave7 and 1 we etc... Which was more than enough for the time being.. And yes Girakon was dead, even if you wanna admit it or not.. Even if the few ppl who were xping went cz it would still be empty..

Hostibus

dude u failed on girakon - face it n stop making some stupid excuses lol... u were lower lvl , lower gear then most of us - thats all.

Gz Kloud and fu Hostibus for leaving us at start for insanity , I think it was you

Hostibus

a.q ! it was lyu who left and he left to bloodline ! i wasnt even playing there - quit/break - then after cmin back i moved the char to insanity cause i didnt really like bloodline ;p and anni was dead already ;x ;( but <3 u too anyways :P Y1ng/Obli/Sven ;d Those were good ;] rest i didnt like ;p oh n free n mak of course ;p but we knew each other before :PP

PSYK0SIN

Gratz man
    having 3+ people on ur account Xping is beast but to do it by yourself It SUX bad

I didnt have gg items but i did have full shell7 Wp glave7 and 1 we etc... Which was more than enough for the time being.. And yes Girakon was dead, even if you wanna admit it or not.. Even if the few ppl who were xping went cz it would still be empty..[/b]
    yea i dont doubt u have those items since u wanted or already had babashopped as well http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...159018&st=0
    go on being a hypocrite about babashopping

sexy Owa

yea i dont doubt u have those items since u wanted or already had babashopped as well http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...159018&st=0
    go on being a hypocrite about babashopping[/b]
    oh damnnnnn!!!

go on being a hypocrite about babashopping[/b]
    LOL RW OWNED

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast