greyhawk AKA DrTigerNineinstein

This is a discussion on greyhawk AKA DrTigerNineinstein within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First off i want to say that while he has been with us he has been nothing but cool to ...
Page: 1

SillyHo

Default greyhawk AKA DrTigerNineinstein

First off i want to say that while he has been with us he has been nothing but cool to everyone..second no one knew he was greyhawk old acct until last week...to answer 0000000 question why would we have him in our clan, BadCompany has always and will always clan people for who they are, we clan cool people we get along with. Its one reason you will never be in BC 00000000. He left the clan this morning after being worried that he would drag our name down, funny if it were the old greyhawk he would already know our clans name seems to live on these flame posts here and this would not have concerned him. I personally am sorry to see him go and i want him to know he is welcome to return to BC. The whole issue from the previous topic appeared to be a revenge thing with someone that had sold him a duped item.

Default Re: greyhawk AKA DrTigerNineinstein

Originally posted by SillyHo
    First off i want to say that while he has been with us he has been nothing but cool to everyone..second no one knew he was greyhawk old acct until last week...to answer 0000000 question why would we have him in our clan, BadCompany has always and will always clan people for who they are, we clan cool people we get along with. Its one reason you will never be in BC 00000000. He left the clan this morning after being worried that he would drag our name down, funny if it were the old greyhawk he would already know our clans name seems to live on these flame posts here and this would not have concerned him. I personally am sorry to see him go and i want him to know he is welcome to return to BC. The whole issue from the previous topic appeared to be a revenge thing with someone that had sold him a duped item.
    No one cares, BadCompany is filled to the brim with GM injected/farmed items and you deserve no respect.

Good day.