Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

X-trap blocked recent massive speedhacking?

This is a discussion on X-trap blocked recent massive speedhacking? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since last update didn't see much kosp / speedhack again....
Page: 2

since last update didn't see much kosp / speedhack again.

Mental_Anguish

There was plenty of speed hacks in dlw that ran all day. Still plenty of lvl 60's too. Where are the :"active" gms that K@ supposedly hired ?

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Nope it didnt blocked......we had fun yesterday chasing a lightfeeted party. 2 bps and a warrior. Never saw a war slide so good ..... so fast >< .

hoody

Originally posted by AviT
    but you would expect respected clan like N_O to ban these people from clan........ * hope you kicked soon speedy_haci_tr or what ever you name is just know it probaly means speed haxor *come on waqggy bin this wanker brings *a bad rep to you clan name
    its pointless .he is cursing BUFFER.and he dont have judgement why he need use speed hack.if u think speedy_haci means speed_hack its not true.speedy=rapid,fast etc.and haci=hajji,hadji its mean who visited Kabe(muslims holy area)he get this title before his real name.like it Anar Bayram my name if I visit Kabe my name Haci Anar Bayram thats all.

hoody

and send us 1 video about it

Originally posted by hoody+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hoody)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AviT
    but you would expect respected clan like N_O to ban these people from clan........ * hope you kicked soon speedy_haci_tr or what ever you name is just know it probaly means speed haxor *come on waqggy bin this wanker brings *a bad rep to you clan name
    its pointless .he is cursing BUFFER.and he dont have judgement why he need use speed hack.if u think speedy_haci means speed_hack its not true.speedy=rapid,fast etc.and haci=hajji,hadji its mean who visited Kabe(muslims holy area)he get this title before his real name.like it Anar Bayram my name if I visit Kabe my name Haci Anar Bayram thats all.[/b]
    +1

U think I would clan some unknown person whose name would mean speed_hack? :lol: Speedy is old clanie, nice guy and yes he is also turk like his name says, but he is not speed hacker...he is even too slow lvler to use any hacks <_<

I give u example about speedy ( taken from clan chat )

Justnothing:Speedy don't die ( speedy went solo troll while scouting )
    Speedy_haci_tr:I won't die a.q
    Speedy_haci_tr: .........
    Justnothing:did u die speedy?
    Speedy_haci_tr:A.Q I need resser d2 trolls

:lol: :wub:

He cannot even run away from troll :blink: Dun worry his name speedy only tells that he is fast NPs and fast exp death that's all :P :wub:

hoody

and avit I dont like send stupid answers to here but I will do it now.because of u .this subject stickyed on neworder forums.
    if he be warrior assian mage or bp .I can believe it but now its unlogical.become blame ppls.use ur brain.think its possible or not then explain it.if u send video to here.I give u promice I will return N_O clandrops to clan and delete other items.he is my friend I trust him %100.and DO NOT TRY SAY STFU TO ME u did it on msn.if u do it again I will swear u :angry:

Doc

Originally posted by nesma
    I think most of thise "speedhackers" are dual core cpu users and dunno whether x-trap did or not anything about it
    I use Dual core and I used to have to reboot every so often because of it. But I havent had that prob recently so I guess its solved FTW.

AviT

didnt have fraps on or i would have gave up with fraps along time ago as noting is ever done when you send them in.

but he was speed hacking. unless im just a lier.

hoody

tell us first why he need do it ?he is cursing priest and buffer.and like justnothing said "he is not smart for being hacker".fraps it we will believe u

its still happening

priest run faster than sin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12