Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Xaeroo Bad Gun

This is a discussion on Xaeroo Bad Gun within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just to let all know Xaeroo is aka Muhaslord/Mariopuzoo we did not know this when we clanned him in carnage ...
Page: 1

BlueAdept

Default Xaeroo Bad Gun

Just to let all know Xaeroo is aka Muhaslord/Mariopuzoo
    we did not know this when we clanned him in carnage because there is still a mariopuzo (not sure on spelling) still running around. well we found out the hard way on this one. He took an iron belt clan item when he left also we started seeing common (chitin, shell etc) items he had given to clannies disappear with dupe wipe. he also started breaking clan rules on boss drops he had agreed to when entering the clan. when we confronted him on these issues he left clan with the iron belt. I am not looking for a pitty party here, i just wanted to warn others of who Xaeroo was and to watch out for him he can not be trusted and is most porbably a duper too. I now see he has been clanned to Tormentors and will be contacting Glarfist to warn him

Banned Senior Member

wow.... we said that how many times who he was in both here and ranking forums after you guys clanned him?

BlueAdept

as i stated phantom there is another mariopuzo running around. that is what caused the confusion.

but then again i guess we all make mistakes i.e. poweroutage

U got what u deserved for clanning him. Power case is totally different cause he was a good player/friend til he decided to screw his friends. U still got Cabrumco in your clan KNOWING his level isnt legit, arguing excuses to keep him. U knew who Xaeroo was, regardless of the other MarioPuzoo (written differently prolly).

I'm glad u learned the hard way. Maybe u are more careful next time u recruit someone with doubtful reputation.

denox

also tell optical blue not to trd spam me minor healing tempests when he was tanking obl, thx.

BlueAdept

for you information it was not optical so do not falsly accuse people. if you dont have the correct info do not spread rumors.

mee
    Admin

cabrumco isnt legit, but he donates his np all day, doesnt matter what clan hes in, might as well be carnage :rollseyes:

denox

Originally posted by BlueAdept
    for you information it was not optical so do not falsly accuse people. if you dont have the correct info do not spread rumors.
    was it a ghost who traded me then? hmm...

Originally posted by denox+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(denox)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BlueAdept
    was it a ghost who traded me then? hmm...[/b]
    Well since u didnt bring a screenshot or any evidence that it was optical and not someone else it is just u word against his. I can say u trade spammed me once too but if i dont bring anything to prove it, its just ur word against mine. <_< And about cabrumco not being legit i have no reason to think that cause u have brought no proof to the table accept ur own opinion.

Wextor

All I can say blue is your a good guy, but much too trusting. You need to understand that when ppl tell you someone you resently recruited isn't legit, they aren't taking a shot at you they are trying to help you not make mistakes. There is a reason why I never come to your vent, do you remember?
    When ppl with good "reputations" try to help you, think it over next time.

Optic4l

i did hit trade on you once on acident if I was actually trying to get you killed or tempests dont you think i would have continually trade spammed you (YES) i am sorry if you feal i was trying to kill tempests i have no reason to people get him killed n e ways ive see it happen ad DM's again sorry but ur wrong on this

and for the Cabrumco stuff that your sayng i have NO experience with him prior to carnage but since carange he has leveled his ass of to get where he is im not saying he has never used macro or whatever your saying he has used but if this is the case atleast some people in this game change other than the 1000's of people who still are cheating so instead of continuing to bring this up please let it be and go on with stuff that may actually help the game rather than people who may have used a program in the PAST

So, if everyone cheats, its ok he cheated, right?

Ok, crystal clear now

Apparantly cheating in teh past is no big deal, as long as you arent cheating NOW

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

go go devile, finish that todo list. go go

Originally posted by Devile
    So, if everyone cheats, its ok he cheated, right?

Ok, crystal clear now
    Sounds just like the nesma case... nesma macroed his ass off yet everyone seems to have forgotten that. Nesma human and in cracked now hmmm..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast