Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Xaeroo Bad Gun

This is a discussion on Xaeroo Bad Gun within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by XeaRoo whom sin send for call on i take him jajaja... now go away.. ^_^ * :P ...
Page: 3

armand0

Originally posted by XeaRoo
    whom sin send for call on i take him jajaja... now go away.. ^_^ *
    :P * * * * *:lol: *

pls help me dd shield, i got redballed

(ss is late 1-2 seconds)

the_DEAN

just to tell sometihng too XeaRo you are the biggest noob i have ever see it i ll remember you 2 times i ll vs you!
    one time was near human side in the gurads near this castel and as i using the shield you was using too and you are 70 lvl omfg and im 63 so kill some noobs mages and sins and run after all the mages in middle as you always do!OOOoooo something else i remember i was exping in trols there is XeaRo solo what the hell you thing a SuperMan?or something?Fly near earth dude dont go so up to the sky and make some stuffs alone not scamming dupping etc
    peace out

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by XeaRoo
    i killed u on cz so u jump ın front of me dont worry gay.if u talk a lot of so u are noob...u jump again in front of me on cz and *i give u 3 sec for 1 vs 1. whom sin send for call on i take him jajaja... now go away.. ^_^ *

You are a fucking retard...you can't even spell your own name right.

Cocaine

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-XeaRoo
    i killed u on cz so u jump ın front of me dont worry gay.if u talk a lot of so u are noob...u jump again in front of me on cz and *i give u 3 sec for 1 vs 1. whom sin send for call on i take him jajaja... now go away.. ^_^ *

You are a fucking retard...you can't even spell your own name right.[/b]
    ROFL

antiriad

ownt ...

anyway i get what your saying blue and think it was very brave and admirable to have come here to explain a mistake rectified shame that you did get a few flames for it and seriously that cacumbro guy .... lowering the tone of carnage big time, he's like putting a large girl in the middle of a harem full of skinny egyptian ladies.. you just dont do it.

hopefully though you wont learn the hard way a 2nd time with that guy.. who i can assure you IS a macro spak with about as much skill as me playing with my feet.. with shoes on.

xaeroo ... go kill some more papermages fucko you cant even kill me without a priesty friend handy and im 9 levels lower than you .. you should be able to "cut me" without much problem .. glarfist can do it, rebelde can do it, naaroth can .. kinda.. but you get the gist.. all that lovely stuff you wear and yet more shoe on keyboard skills.

www.maplestories.com .. try that out instead you'll be doing us all a favour.

Cava

can't be more happy xaeroo fucked ur clan up. nothing worse than carnage i've ever seen. btw enjoyed the orc raid today?

next time get a better orc sin to try kill me :rollseyes:

Wow..... can somebody call Mahina and get him banned for being more retarded then Aajaxs?

Originally posted by antiriad

naaroth can .. kinda.. but you get the gist..
    ROFL :P

the_DEAN

Originally posted by Shurt
    Wow..... can somebody call Mahina and get him banned for being more retarded then Aajaxs?
    hahahahahahaha
    shurt they are different one run all the times with shield on and think that is superhero but xaeroo thinks that is SuperMan but as i remember many times he was owned buy dupe wipes so now he try new methods scamming ftw
    go go SuperHeros zuhahahahahaha :P :P

I don't understand why Blue's getting flamed. He was trying to be a nice guy by warning us about XaeRoo, and was not looking for any pity whatsoever.

Originally posted by Cava
    can't be more happy xaeroo fucked ur clan up. nothing worse than carnage i've ever seen. btw enjoyed the orc raid today?

next time get a better orc sin to try kill me *:rollseyes:
    Lol how many times do ppl have to tell u no one called him. Not my fault some rogue switched servers and atked u. if i called him to kill u y did i end up saving ur ass by healing u. :rollseyes: Ur just made cause we ended up with the troll spot. -_-

Cava

Originally posted by ::Stapler::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Stapler:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava

Lol how many times do ppl have to tell u no one called him. Not my fault some rogue switched servers and atked u. if i called him to kill u y did i end up saving ur ass by healing u. :rollseyes: Ur just made cause we ended up with the troll spot. -_-[/b]
    yea n whole of carnage ignores him TWICE n he ignores every other ppl twice as well :rollseyes:

fact that you guys think the trol spot = carnage property makes me wanna laugh. sounded almost like a re-enactment of onslaught's speech.

too bad w0lf's pk party decided to follow me n somehow ended up at human trolls :lol:

ps. i meant THRICE.

pwned him the third time he atttacked me :rollseyes: (1st n 2nd time he got away.)

BattyBat

him and a few others are just ruining it for good aga's

:OnSlaught:

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    Originally posted by ::Stapler::@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava

Lol how many times do ppl have to tell u no one called him. Not my fault some rogue switched servers and atked u. if i called him to kill u y did i end up saving ur ass by healing u. :rollseyes: Ur just made cause we ended up with the troll spot. -_-
    yea n whole of carnage ignores him TWICE n he ignores every other ppl twice as well :rollseyes:

fact that you guys think the trol spot = carnage property makes me wanna laugh. sounded almost like a re-enactment of onslaught's speech.

too bad w0lf's pk party decided to follow me n somehow ended up at human trolls :lol:

ps. i meant THRICE.

pwned him the third time he atttacked me :rollseyes: (1st n 2nd time he got away.)[/b]
    Being responsable for a clan mate who calls an orc - Priceless.

Karpsu

My clannie got hacked and lost his account, Lombriga. I saw that char in CZ today and PM'd him about it. Found out he bought it from Cabrumco or something. I heard he is from Carnage and remembered this thread. Seems like Carnage is getting a nice reputation over time.

Also heard Cabrumco is a macroer but got nothing more about that. <_<

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast