Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Xaeroo Bad Gun

This is a discussion on Xaeroo Bad Gun within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Karpsu.....yes and Jimmy Hoffa is burried in the endzone at the meadowlands, Lee Harvey Ozwald was a set up and ...
Page: 4

BlueAdept

Karpsu.....yes and Jimmy Hoffa is burried in the endzone at the meadowlands, Lee Harvey Ozwald was a set up and really didnt assasinate JFK, and lets not forget there really was little green men found at area 51. Why dont all of u blow it ut ur A-hole. I am really sick of the holier than thou attitude from some people in this game. "I heard this and I heard that" but never come with proof just spread rumors and inuendo about people and then sit back and watch the shit fly. grow up all of you. Deville says Cab is a macroer, maybe he was at one time dont know I have asked and he said no really doesnt matter to me. i dont base my interaction with people in this game on anything other than the way i see them treat me and treat others unless there is unrefutable prroof. But the rest of you walking zombies just follow the crowd... just another one of the mindless masses, Hey you read it in the forum so it must be true, right? Well Cab has been in carnage for a very long time, dont care what others say i base my friendship with him on personal experience. so just move on, get a grip get a life.

Karpsu

You were proven wrong once, and will be for a second time I hope. But then again shit sticks together. (in a friendly tone)

BlueAdept

Karpsu, i was proven wrong, when? if u are referring to Xaeroo i did not invite him to clan and when it was brought to our attention who he was we delt with it so shut your pre-pubecent little trap. you added your worthless 2 cents so if you dont have anything more intellegent to say then "i heard from a guy who heard from a guy that it might be someone or something" then just stfu.

and for everyone else it might seem like i am a little pissed, well then i guess i have conveyed to you exactly what i intended to. I treat ppl fairly but i also remember that this is a game. i owe nothing to any of you outside my clan. and for those that have tried to form and maintain a clan you know the difficulties of finding the right people. we invite people to clan and if it doesnt work out they are removed. there will always be someone who does not like the way there lot in life has fallen for them whether in RL or this game and they will always feel the need to bitch piss and moan about something, sometimes legitimately and sometimes just to draw attention to themselves.

Karpsu

I did not heard from a guy who heard from a guy. I heard from a guy who BOUGHT the damn account. How did you clannie end up with my clannies hacked account?

LiekProAndStuff

Yea ok so u dont want to "hear from a guy who heard from a guy that it might be someone or something" how about i, the one who bought the acc, tell u that it happened so stfu noob

Optic4l

LOL calling Blue a newb your one stupid fuck. Know i have never heard of this hacked account so im not goin to say n e thing of it. But helpful advice level a char yourself and dont buy shit from people who play the game or K2 itself you WILL get fucked over eventually Its guaranteed.

Karpsu

And callin him a stupid fuck makes you seem really clever. And what's that thing about buying accounts? Has nothing to do with anything here. My clannie got hacked, lost his account. Then someone buys it from your clan member. Not like my clannie bought it and risked it being hacked.

XeaRoo

Mrslies

:lol: :lol:

Und3RgrounD

you are a fcking idiot, how cool to kill someone 2vs1

RunIfYouCan

xaeroo </3 with your h4x00r items and ability to not die in 63456 vs1

4ikon

Originally posted by Devile
    U got what u deserved for clanning him. Power case is totally different cause he was a good player/friend til he decided to screw his friends. U still got Cabrumco in your clan KNOWING his level isnt legit, arguing excuses to keep him. U knew who Xaeroo was, regardless of the other MarioPuzoo (written differently prolly).

I'm glad u learned the hard way. Maybe u are more careful next time u recruit someone with doubtful reputation.
    No offence to you, but ur favorite sin wasn't all that goodgun either

MACRO FTW!? He was the laziest lvler, him tra and another macroer did trolls in cz with macro. Tra was sitting in the tree, and he was using a sin-macro...seeying he didn't attack the orcs which hit him (together with me) and neither did his party.

Not to mention his combo sucked, the only thing he could do was fucking babashop his character to the max and STILL he couldn't kill me in the stupid CSW, talk 'bout shitty?

They didn't know it was muhaslord, and they were in doubt. Also, this post wasn't meant to become a flamefest, but a fair warning to other clans wanting to clan this motherfucker.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234