Xigenon CZ

This is a discussion on Xigenon CZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For us who didnt go orcs its got really boring because we run out and right away get parasited and ...
Page: 1

Natazaku

Default Xigenon CZ

For us who didnt go orcs its got really boring because we run out and right away get parasited and get attacked by 12439104350934 mages. Also its getting lame how people with better gear then me start to redball cause they suck but then some priest of theirs comes heals them then parisites me and I'm dead...

The phrase, "If you cant beat em, join em" comes to mind here. If you cant kill them because they have a priest, try getting one yourself

Default Re: Xigenon CZ

Originally posted by Natazaku
    For us who didnt go orcs its got really boring because we run out and right away get parasited and get attacked by 12439104350934 mages. Also its getting lame how people with better gear then me start to redball cause they suck but then some priest of theirs comes heals them then parisites me and I'm dead...
    ROFL!!! maybe you have some kind of concept of how orc side cz is EVERY FUCKING DAY, and i can guarantee you, its really not that bad.

cerebus

I haven't really PKed that much since people nation transferred, but by seeing who transfers and what other people say it makes me wanna nation transfer to human. What's stopping me is I know alot of people on orc side, and just a few on humans.

Wylow

Lol, i don't mind it so bad, takes quite a lot to kill my lowly 62 priest (tank stat healer/duff). Think it's funny when i run out there start healing myself and duff them for the first human to run along and kill them. I've ran around without a party randomly duffing orc's and healing humans in CZ just for the fun of it lolz.

Originally posted by cerebus
    I haven't really PKed that much since people nation transferred, but by seeing who transfers and what other people say it makes me wanna nation transfer to human. What's stopping me is I know alot of people on orc side, and just a few on humans.
    where are 2 maybe we can go :P

hillgunter

still in some hours there are 20 humans for just 1 orc, since i went to h side for me is so fucking fun trying to kill those lvl 70, skilled players and some old friends, it compensate all

calla FEO CHANCAO CARA DE PALO

martijn

Originally posted by dRaCkfRaCk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dRaCkfRaCk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-cerebus
    where are 2 maybe we can go :P[/b]
    tarinity and me also wanna go

tw33k

Originally posted by dRaCkfRaCk
    calla FEO CHANCAO CARA DE PALO
    PUTA EL MADRÉ!!! D

addicted_to_X

I've been playing orc for about 1 year and been PKing for about 3 month. All this time I developed a feeling of hate for some pll.....and now seeing them on orc side.....it's kinda lame

DarkSid

tommorow morning some human clan leader will probably see pm from Moonskin
    saying slm baba clan plys.

moonskin someone posted dat u were ababashopper :unsure:

DarkSid

yeah with+7 chitins and kek rings?

breating :wub: