scammer? foritis_13 (Diez)

This is a discussion on scammer? foritis_13 (Diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as i have been told hes one of wasabi's friends and new to the game, and didnt know about the ...
Page: 1

whassup

Default scammer? foritis_13 (Diez)

as i have been told hes one of wasabi's friends and new to the game, and didnt know about the website bug... this guy is one of wasabi's, so if anything happens again with anyone, on wasabi's head and reputation it is... thanks!
    but wasabi will not always be there for ever

WARP

rofl +1

Did you even read any of his 100 posts? You actually though you could trust this idiot? Glad you ended up not getting scammed, this guy is a moron I wouldn't buy a silk bundle from him..

:WaSaBi:

Well guys..
    I know This guy from real life...I live with the same town with them.
    Foritis_13 is one 15 years who is not playing so much time ko so he doesn't know a lot about this game.
    Michal is also one 15years old who is playing with foritis the same char and he is not scammer.
    You can trust him and believe me if they scamm you i will fuk them...
    Is it ok?

i did a trade with him and i did not get scammed

whassup

yea you guys did a trade with him / them jajaj but why would he ask me for the money quick, when he knew it was a bugged account yea ok, he didnt try and scam me, ofc he did it proves it so..