lol game aint f2p

This is a discussion on lol game aint f2p within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude..this ame isnt evenfree anymore..the game is always full every server and they make u bu premium to get in..come ...
Page: 1

frostnova

dude..this ame isnt evenfree anymore..the game is always full every server and they make u bu premium to get in..come the hell on. its 2:1 am here and i cant get the hell in..dude wtf <_<

k2...... welcome to the k2 buisness..... free to play, pay to connect

dude..this ame isnt evenfree anymore..the game is always full every server and they make u bu premium to get in..come the hell on. its 2:1 am here and i cant get the hell in..dude wtf <_<[/b]
    This has been a known fact for 3 years.

You have registered on Ko4life on june 21st 2006, and my guess is that You are playing KO even longer than that. How is it possible to play for year and a half ond only now understand that this game is free to play exclusively on k2 website?

WhoompThereitis

lol well k2 do have to make money, thats the buisness world for u

This has been a known fact for 3 years.[/b]
    uhhh not true.

3 yrs ago there was no turks xP well so little and you could log on at night but now the whole turkish nation plays ko so ya its TRKO now not USKO

WhoompThereitis

ur just pissed off, cause u cant login.. i use to say that all the time, but i got over it and decided to buy prem lol

just ignore turks and they wont anoy u..

uhhh not true.

3 yrs ago there was no turks xP well so little and you could log on at night but now the whole turkish nation plays ko so ya its TRKO now not USKO[/b]
    Actually there was turks, they always sat at fricken harpys spamming stuff about their country in shout (

But you cant say this game isnt Free 2 Play otherwise you must be somewhat "retarded" the reason how they can get away with it is that you CAN login without premium but only when there is a certain ammount of premmy/non premmy accounts logged into the server which wil allow people without premium to connect (I think its 2 thousand people to a sever if im correct).

~Cammy

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

... o rly?

how&#39;d u deduce that?

Yes it is. But offcourse paying customers get in before you. Skip lunch, buy bronze..problem fixed.

the game used to be f2p. i guess ur too new to remember. it still is i can get in w/o problems correct time zone ftw