would this be macro

This is a discussion on would this be macro within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys i got a question, what can be define as macro in the game?? for sample while i was half ...
Page: 1

De_Piere

Default would this be macro

guys i got a question, what can be define as macro in the game?? for sample while i was half sleep lvling my archer in trons at 3 am while watching tv sometimes ppl came by pm or asked me things and i'd noticed 30 min l8r when i noticed i had no arrows left or i i needed to repot(noticed that cuz i was hearing the arrows to know when to hit and when to press z, each 3 arros 1 z) so many ppl could have thought i was macroing till i swft thme or answered . so i thought about this if ther were 1 way to have something/some1 pressing the buttons, that's mean playing like a dunno a robotic hand or a trained monkey(i want a monkey ) would it be macroing?? how could you tell

tolgahan

die macrorer h43r:

:lol:

Banned Senior Member

I tend not to answer PM's or even look at them for an extended period of time unless I recognise the name. But then again I was never an archer so :rollseyes:

morax

Elisha .... :wub:

Errm if you didnt use a program its not macroing - its just u being dumb

FatM4n

I macroed to lvl 70 kk

bann plýs

I use skills pls bann me :P

if u dont use progam to press the keys then it's not macroe

a macro is a piece of software that automates a function, so no its not really a macro. besides, look how many macroers can play without getting banned, what are you worried about? the only way they catch people is detecting their programs, not from GM's scouting them. you have nothing to worry about.

De_Piere

Originally posted by tolgahan
    die macrorer *h43r: *

:lol:
    lol i h8 macroers too, cuz they get the same i get just they get to sleep while i work my ass on the lvl

TunaFishyMe

when i xp i throw on a movie on a different laptop, and just z r, wait 3 seconds and then start comboing. I never pay attention to PM/chats. I just move my eyes to the screen to make sure im not in trouble once in a while (ie priests arent gone). If im the only rogue then I have to pay more attention, if im not, i just tell the rogue to swift and wolf party even though im usually able to guess when swift and wolf times are.

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I tend not to answer PM's or even look at them for an extended period of time *unless I recognise the name. *But then again I was never an archer so *:rollseyes:
    no wonder it takes u awhile to answer a pm!!!!