Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

XP after expansion.

This is a discussion on XP after expansion. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE in my opinion, keep it half exp 61-70 and have it normal exp 70 - 80, ...
Page: 2

hej

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    in my opinion, keep it half exp 61-70 and have it normal exp 70 - 80, that way nobody suffers
    If they keep half exp after 60 then they should half it again after 70 =)

Banned Senior Member

Half exp is from 61-80 understood?

IkoRia

I hope everything stays the same, and what happens after 70/71 we will see hopefully they do it so its really really hard but I have guess they will do so its quite easy atleast in the begining

Yun_Yuuzhan

I say keep the cut through 70-80 or make it even worse. I'm not anxious to see that bullshit rogue disarm skill. (WoW, anyone?)

TunaFishyMe

disarm!!! YES!!!!

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    disarm!!! YES!!!!
    90% of the games rogues will never see it. It's a level 80 only skill (20 pts master)

TunaFishyMe

pfft if I was 80 Id so use it. Imagine minoring heal/disarm. The second I redball, I disarm them and my hp will go up up up and they will be :blink: I cant attack!@!! By the time they realize it theyll be dead!!

Or ill just run around CZ and disarm everyone i see mwhahahahha OR i get like 3-4 lvl 80 sins and we time our disarms! mwhahah hell never hold a weapon ever in his life!

Enemy: I am going to kill you
    Me: How are you going to kill me .... WITH NO WEAPONS!?!??!? *disarms*
    Enemy: I admit defeat
    Me: ^_^

Perfect

hmm his got my manes name o.o and i hope it gets taken off.

:pic:

how you know the attacks of 70+ ?? :blink:

TunaFishyMe

some guy posted from japKO or korKO or something

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

so when Aajxis and Araq are running away with their sheilds on would disarm take away the shield ( I fuking wish) that would be cool. Only good thing for sins being lvl 80 is the 5k+ hp you can have

Banned Senior Member

I think it can only disarm the weapon

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Felix
    so when Aajxis and Araq are running away with their sheilds on would disarm take away the shield ( I fuking wish) that would be cool. Only good thing for sins being lvl 80 is the 5k+ hp you can have
    omg i didnt even think of that! look at that priest is a CS 8+ thinking hes so high and mighty! DISARM!!!!!!! Geez, this skill is so pro. Pfft what about smoke grenade! Fire in the hole!!

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    omg i didnt even think of that! look at that priest is a CS 8+ thinking hes so high and mighty! DISARM!!!!!!! Geez, this skill is so pro. Pfft what about smoke grenade! Fire in the hole!![/b]
    I think the skill sounds like BULLSHIT if it can disarm shields. How about we have fear skills to make people run around randomly with no character control whatsoever? Or maybe something that makes them take off all their armor while getting spammed with sin attacks.

Beating someone because you pressed a button and limited what their character can do is stupid, even more so if it isn't counterable. That's called Bad PvP.

KrisTysonLegolas

well, lets just hope K2 put some more gm's into this game -_-

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast