Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

XP after expansion.

This is a discussion on XP after expansion. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div> Originally posted by TunaFishyMe @ <!--QuoteBegin-Felix so when Aajxis and Araq are running away with ...
Page: 3

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

so when Aajxis and Araq are running away with their sheilds on would disarm take away the shield ( I fuking wish) that would be cool. Only good thing for sins being lvl 80 is the 5k+ hp you can have

omg i didnt even think of that! look at that priest is a CS 8+ thinking hes so high and mighty! DISARM!!!!!!! Geez, this skill is so pro. Pfft what about smoke grenade! Fire in the hole!!
    I think the skill sounds like BULLSHIT if it can disarm shields. How about we have fear skills to make people run around randomly with no character control whatsoever? Or maybe something that makes them take off all their armor while getting spammed with sin attacks.

Beating someone because you pressed a button and limited what their character can do is stupid, even more so if it isn't counterable. That's called Bad PvP.[/b]
    Of course its counterable. PK with Inventory opened xD :lol: :lol: :lol:

KrisTysonLegolas

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

so when Aajxis and Araq are running away with their sheilds on would disarm take away the shield ( I fuking wish) that would be cool. Only good thing for sins being lvl 80 is the 5k+ hp you can have

omg i didnt even think of that! look at that priest is a CS 8+ thinking hes so high and mighty! DISARM!!!!!!! Geez, this skill is so pro. Pfft what about smoke grenade! Fire in the hole!!
    I think the skill sounds like BULLSHIT if it can disarm shields. How about we have fear skills to make people run around randomly with no character control whatsoever? Or maybe something that makes them take off all their armor while getting spammed with sin attacks.

Beating someone because you pressed a button and limited what their character can do is stupid, even more so if it isn't counterable. That's called Bad PvP.[/b]
    Of course its counterable. PK with Inventory opened xD :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b][/quote]

:lol: :lol:

:Un1Qu3:

man dont cry alredy it probably wont be spamable probably same cool time as vamp or sumthing

SuperkakosO_0

i hope increase the exp cause i am getting mad.....is getting boring and some reasons for many plp do kosp

OneShot

Originally posted by SuperkakosO_0
    i hope increase the exp cause i am getting mad.....is getting boring and some reasons for many plp do kosp
    the only reason for people to kos(x)p is for lvling fast and reach lvl70.
    With the new expansion they'll continue to use koxp and be the 1st ones to reach lvl80... so in 2-3 months will have like 50-200 chars at level 80... <_<

And i'm getting bored of exping to... at least vacations are near by and no-ko for me (lvl 62 this weekend WOOT - if it ain't tomorrow :lol

TunaFishyMe

KOSP doesnt let you lvl faster...it just lets you be afk. Or lvl 24/7. Thats why you gotta fraps them and get them banned.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    pfft if I was 80 Id so use it. *Imagine minoring heal/disarm. *The second I redball, I disarm them and my hp will go up up up and they will be *:blink: *I cant attack!@!! *By the time they realize it theyll be dead!! *

Or ill just run around CZ and disarm everyone i see mwhahahahha OR i get like 3-4 lvl 80 sins and we time our disarms! *mwhahah hell never hold a weapon ever in his life!

Enemy: I am going to kill you
    Me: How are you going to kill me .... WITH NO WEAPONS!?!??!? *disarms*
    Enemy: * *I admit defeat
    Me: *^_^
    lolll :lol:

bear in mind they've only mentioned the level gap, nothing to do with skills

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    :lol:

all these level 52 sins getting excited about a level 80 skill ^_^ and by the time a warrior is level 80 he will have +8 duel weapons and +8 raptor and +8 giga so the disarm if its 1v1 is kinda hopeless. it just brings out a different weapon -_-

QuIcK

FOR THE LAST TIME IT WILL NOT BE ERASED IT WILL STILL BE THERE FOREVER... JPKO is now on the next big patch with the new skills and everything and there was a change on that with the xp with lvl 75+ the ammount needed for each lvl went up quite a bit (lvl 75-76 is now 800m) but thats not even on the patch we are getting right now... only thing we gettin is chaotic gen... new monsters a few new items may be a new map or 2 and hopefully def. armors and chit shields from lesath... but the xp will not be changed...

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    Half exp is from 61-80 understood?
    +1

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    :lol:

all these level 52 sins getting excited about a level 80 skill ^_^ and by the time a warrior is level 80 he will have +8 duel weapons and +8 raptor and +8 giga so the disarm if its 1v1 is kinda hopeless. it just brings out a different weapon -_-[/b]
    im 69 -___-"
    I dont know many people who pk with inventory out lol.

Doc

Placing bets on Hakan_KOSP_TR to be the first lvl 80 sin I would give him 4 weeks.

Futile Rhetoric

How the fuck do these moronic rumours even get started? Does some moron wake up one morning and say to himself, "you know, it'd be great if the XP penatly got removed after level 61 'cause I'm a lazy little cunt and can't get myself leveled up", and then he goes on and tells all his retarded little friends who cheer and frolick in the wide open fields of retardation, re-telling this little tale, until all of a sudden "it'd be great" becomes "OMG IT'LL BE IN THE NEXT PATCH, HONEST", and every single fool repeating this shit slides further and further down into the abyss of total braindeath?

PamelaAnderson

:P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast