Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

XP after expansion.

This is a discussion on XP after expansion. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink the exp is 808m from 79-80, but on the servers were they removed the ...
Page: 5

QuIcK

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    the exp is 808m from 79-80, but on the servers were they removed the 50% reduce, I've seen screens of people not lvl 80 needing 1.4b to lvl
    I wonder which xp table will be used, the inflated one or the actual one that level 70s see in what they need to get 71 now?

And I'll cry all I want about these new skills, if you played WoW you'd understand why bullshit like that is a bad idea. I pray like crazy they don't make it into our version ever.

And I got 62 in old old KO, so no, KE didn't add the ability to reach 70. pfil made his 70 in Feb/March 2005 IIRC.[/b]
    I talked to a lvl 75 on JPKO which just got another new patch on wend. the patch b4 that was the major patch we are about to get and he told me it was around 5xxmillion xp from 75-76 then they just got a new patch with the skills and dragon armors etc. etc. and he lost a lot of % and now its about 800m xp from lvl 75to76 so in this patch we will be going on the current xp table but the next patch a lot of people will be delvld from 80 (if they get it) if they dont go a high enough % into it.... but who knows when the next patch will even come out they havent even set a date for this ones beta :rollseyes:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

the exp is 808m from 79-80, but on the servers were they removed the 50% reduce, I've seen screens of people not lvl 80 needing 1.4b to lvl

I wonder which xp table will be used, the inflated one or the actual one that level 70s see in what they need to get 71 now?

And I'll cry all I want about these new skills, if you played WoW you'd understand why bullshit like that is a bad idea. I pray like crazy they don't make it into our version ever.

And I got 62 in old old KO, so no, KE didn't add the ability to reach 70. pfil made his 70 in Feb/March 2005 IIRC.
    I talked to a lvl 75 on JPKO which just got another new patch on wend. the patch b4 that was the major patch we are about to get and he told me it was around 5xxmillion xp from 75-76 then they just got a new patch with the skills and dragon armors etc. etc. and he lost a lot of % and now its about 800m xp from lvl 75to76 so in this patch we will be going on the current xp table but the next patch a lot of people will be delvld from 80 (if they get it) if they dont go a high enough % into it.... but who knows when the next patch will even come out they havent even set a date for this ones beta :rollseyes:[/b]
    I'm betting Ice Age will be US KO's last patch unless they can somehow get back on the wagon with MGames. K2 obviously can't edit the code themselves acceptably.

FatM4n

from lvl 1-80 you need 8 billions of exp

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric

How the fuck do these moronic rumours even get started? Does some moron wake up one morning and say to himself, "you know, it'd be great if the XP penatly got removed after level 61 'cause I'm a lazy little cunt and can't get myself leveled up", and then he goes on and tells all his retarded little friends who cheer and frolick in the wide open fields of retardation, re-telling this little tale, until all of a sudden "it'd be great" becomes "OMG IT'LL BE IN THE NEXT PATCH, HONEST", and every single fool repeating this shit slides further and further down into the abyss of total braindeath?

:lol: because this patch is like a whole new launch of KO just like KE was

in KO you couldnt go over 60 so everyone was excited ready to get 70, then there was an xp cut (it wasnt rumored about or even thought of) so sdfu pls ^_^

And what rock did you crawl under from? You could go to 70 in KO, and I should know, I got 70 before KE. There was also no "XP cut" of any sort in KE. Get your facts straight, maybe?
    :lol: someone correct this man pls

in KO the highest u could get was 60 masters 100%. KE came out and upped the capabilities to 70. check the oldest news section if you want proof oke? and the xp cut that came with KE was the increased level capabilities oke?[/b]
    rofl dude don't pretend to know everything when you don't. so many people got lvl 60+ before KE came.. wow somebody should teach you not to speak out before making any research zzzz[/b][/quote]

Learn some proper english before you "make speech" or "make research" I said i was wrong. I quit KO and came back when KE came out so like i said, its been a while for me.

Banned

would it matter if they kept the half xp or not? Hackers of all kinds and cheaters are going to be the first ones to lvl80, they still wont be able to pk worth crap, such as most lvl70s on ares......id be glad if they kept the half xp on from 61-80. CZ isn't gonna be safe for anyone below lvl65 anymore once the cap is lifted, atleast on ares anyways.

Yet again you guys are bickering at each other about somethin pretty pointless, but o well, just givin my 2 cents worth

--Chalupa--

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)
    Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric

How the fuck do these moronic rumours even get started? Does some moron wake up one morning and say to himself, "you know, it'd be great if the XP penatly got removed after level 61 'cause I'm a lazy little cunt and can't get myself leveled up", and then he goes on and tells all his retarded little friends who cheer and frolick in the wide open fields of retardation, re-telling this little tale, until all of a sudden "it'd be great" becomes "OMG IT'LL BE IN THE NEXT PATCH, HONEST", and every single fool repeating this shit slides further and further down into the abyss of total braindeath?

:lol: because this patch is like a whole new launch of KO just like KE was

in KO you couldnt go over 60 so everyone was excited ready to get 70, then there was an xp cut (it wasnt rumored about or even thought of) so sdfu pls ^_^

And what rock did you crawl under from? You could go to 70 in KO, and I should know, I got 70 before KE. There was also no "XP cut" of any sort in KE. Get your facts straight, maybe?

:lol: someone correct this man pls

in KO the highest u could get was 60 masters 100%. KE came out and upped the capabilities to 70. check the oldest news section if you want proof oke? and the xp cut that came with KE was the increased level capabilities oke?
    rofl dude don't pretend to know everything when you don't. so many people got lvl 60+ before KE came.. wow somebody should teach you not to speak out before making any research zzzz[/b]
    Learn some proper english before you "make speech" or "make research" I said i was wrong. I quit KO and came back when KE came out so like i said, its been a while for me.[/b][/quote]

whats wrong with my english? in any case i think you understood my english so whats the point of correcting me in this sense? its so irrelevant to the topic. well anyway, if you aren't so sure then don't bullshit like you know everything.. mr know it all.

TunaFishyMe

yea and dont fuck with my sotongeatmyfeces. You quit KO and came back when KE came out? You can achieve 60+ in KO. So obviously you quit when you were like 40 lol. So dont go around speaking like you know everything cuz you know jack shit.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    yea and dont fuck with my sotongeatmyfeces. *You quit KO and came back when KE came out? *You can achieve 60+ in KO. *So obviously you quit when you were like 40 lol. *So dont go around speaking like you know everything cuz you know jack shit.
    pwnt by tuna

well anyways Yun I can agree with you, have you guys seen the lvl 72 priest skill? Basicly howling sword uneffected by def good gun skill! Screw duffs with that skill... either way I sure as hell hope usko tones those skills down a bit and removes some of them. I don't know what k2's plans are for 70+ skills but if they are what I have heard then lvl 60 will be like lvl 1 in cz.

They need good priest skills like :

Party 300ac
    Party 1500hp

That way screw scrolls buffs will be a lot easier to do. ^_^

QuIcK

lvl 70+ skills will not be in this patch... if u need them translate jpko website and find em if u really want i might post links here

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    yea and dont fuck with my sotongeatmyfeces. *You quit KO and came back when KE came out? *You can achieve 60+ in KO. *So obviously you quit when you were like 40 lol. *So dont go around speaking like you know everything cuz you know jack shit.
    i quit with a DLW rouge and the reason i thought it pushed it to 70 was because i grew up on xig and didnt have level 65's there when i was there. and i remember the expansion was supposed to extend how high you can go and when i came back, it was 70 so i thought "oh so it went from 60 to 70"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345