Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

xp bug in diez1

This is a discussion on xp bug in diez1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; also there were 1 or 2 other leechers who didnt attack, just stood there : /...
Page: 2

idefix

also there were 1 or 2 other leechers who didnt attack, just stood there : /

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by jensken
    yeah it's really annoying. i am training a priest atm (lvl 55buffer)
    This morning i was like 1hour on seeking list *:wacko: and still no1 invited me :angry: *i was running around to look for party's but everything was full,and after 1hour and 10minutes i finally got invited :wub: but it was a retarded noob that tped me in golems :angry: so after 1hour and 10minutes i lost 5%

I don't have a clan because every1 wants priests +60, but how the hell can we reach 60 if u have no clan and no1 invites u * or when i am in party they sometimes kick me because the other priest is speaking turkish and i don't :angry:

another thing i don't understand is why people always want 1500buff and 300ac to kill the stupidest things(ak,dts,deru,...maybe worm :P ) i got kicked out of deru party because they needed 300ac *:wacko: don't they know u don't need ac for deru? B) *it's really hard to lvl a priest these days(from scratch),because their are lots of +60buffers * *

so if som1 wonna help me lvling then pls help me *:wub: btw i am orc
    and if som1 wonna invite me to clan... :wub: i am like +6hours on in 1day,so i'm looking for an active clan who exp alot,and english offcourse.

And i hope exp bugg wil be fixed soon.
    I can log my friend's warrior and help u, pm me...

Havvk

abyss ftw :lol:

idefix

Originally posted by Havvk
    abyss ftw *:lol:
    ?? exping up in abyss? LOL :P

evenson

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Just go d2/3 :

It's nice like that I'd say, d1 got very nice drop rate that way
    Rofl, nice drop rate eh, I've killed more bosses on d1 then .. i dont even know, and i've gotten shit. I get better drops on d2, every time.

ChrisOwns

This morning i was like 1hour on seeking list *:wacko: and still no1 invited me :angry: *i was running around to look for party's but everything was full,and after 1hour and 10minutes i finally got invited :wub: but it was a retarded noob that tped me in golems :angry: so after 1hour and 10minutes i lost 5%

I don't have a clan because every1 wants priests +60, but how the hell can we reach 60 if u have no clan and no1 invites u * or when i am in party they sometimes kick me because the other priest is speaking turkish and i don't :angry:

another thing i don't understand is why people always want 1500buff and 300ac to kill the stupidest things(ak,dts,deru,...maybe worm :P ) i got kicked out of deru party because they needed 300ac *:wacko: don't they know u don't need ac for deru? B) *it's really hard to lvl a priest these days(from scratch),because their are lots of +60buffers * *

and if som1 wonna invite me to clan... :wub: i am like +6hours on in 1day,so i'm looking for an active clan who exp alot,and english offcourse.

Tell those retarded ass Turks that AC doesn't matter against magic attacks (apos..deru..)

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    Just go d2/3 :

Rofl, nice drop rate eh, I've killed more bosses on d1 then .. i dont even know, and i've gotten shit. I get better drops on d2, every time.[/b]
    Lucky, we dont get drops at d2 and at d1 we get shit drops like crystal earring ice belt etc..

As unbelievable as it sounds neither KOLA nor Tech GMs knew about this bug. I told this to KOLA like 2-3 weeks ago and the lead Tech GM like 1 week ago. Thought they all knew about this since this bug been arround for like 6 months.

Funny how Madness says they aren't blind in this game. If u can't notice such a big issue in one of the most old and populated servers, then I dont know what blind means.

Anyway, with Drake so close, I really dont think they will invest time fixing this since Drake will prolly fix this and many other bugs. Better work once its out than "waste" time fixing this old version that its about to be replaced.

Mental_Anguish

Reskill for BP temporarily, they exp really well, and go buffer, so you dont need scrolls. A nice totemic, and a rogue for swift(there are 50,000 of those) and your set.

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    Just go d2/3 :

Rofl, nice drop rate eh, I've killed more bosses on d1 then .. i dont even know, and i've gotten shit. I get better drops on d2, every time.[/b]
    I was talking about regular mobs, not bosses...
    No idea about bosses, all I know is from 3 times farming dm's, every second DM= drop :

yeej i got grade 2clan :wub: lvled 43% already in 3hours :wub: i'll make 56 today B)

nice peeps

Apostilo

I always thought this "bug" is implemented in game by reason by K2 - reason was the server crashes when war time , the dupe possibilities then, the laggs.. etc... because too many people online at this times so i thought k2 just found a way to "kick " all exping people from d1 and to be fair after this the War time problem have disapeared

Psy

it's a bug because TauruS nation transfered while king.

Banned Senior Member

not really unless your joking, it happened awhile after Taurus NT'd, he went before 8ball did and the xp bug happened awhile after we went

He is prolly right. Was thinking about that fact too since Tech GMs said they moved nothing on this server and is only happening in Diez.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast