Noob warrior question

This is a discussion on Noob warrior question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; On gig axes 1hd and 2hd lightning they have dex bonuses, is the dex bonus going to help land leg ...
Page: 1

draviste

Default Noob warrior question

On gig axes 1hd and 2hd lightning they have dex bonuses, is the dex bonus going to help land leg cut and scream more often successfully?

Beatnubad
    lvl 70

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

honestly, in FD legcut worked realy good, scream is about the same as it was in KO/KE. This was with my +7 giga.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

from dcz with my m8s level 59 warrior, leg cut almost works every single time..

Yah it has a Higher rate for Screams and LC it seems but it also, speeds up ur combo a little bit, also helps in cancelling heals.

when using giga +7 vs rap +8 I notice no real difference with scream rate. Legcut rate might be incresed some but it's really hard to test this to be certain. Either way the difference is minimal.

JulioBR

rumors say yes, dex helps with scream and leg ct but i tryed with 2 shards and didnt worked

But i killed one

DontBanMe

Originally posted by JulioBR
    rumors say yes, dex helps with scream and leg ct but i tryed with 2 shards and didnt worked

But i killed one

rofl