Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

XP penalty?

This is a discussion on XP penalty? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A bit off topic But, I guess you really can't complain about hacker's on KO when you have that sig. ...
Page: 2

A bit off topic

But, I guess you really can't complain about hacker's on KO when you have that sig.

I'm really sorry, but do you actually think X-trap did/does anything? lol - Even I a script kiddie could easily get past it, Even Punkbuster is easy - So is hackshield.[/b]
    That was why in the year when it improved there was only one bot which could get past it and that was HF. Now it's gone hacking went up TENFOLD. So no. You couldn't get past it.

Janinball

Generally, I would think this is a great idea. However, now that hacking is at an all time high (increased after this security thing), I don't think it's very wise.

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Generally, I would think this is a great idea. However, now that hacking is at an all time high (increased after this security thing), I don't think it's very wise.[/b]
    Remember that these updates are made for the utopia known as KOKO, where there are no hackers, and getting banned is as serious as losing a person you love (i.e. irreversible).

wawh

remove free2play and go pay2play and you'll see cheating dramaticly reduced o_o

are there even any non-premium legit guys these days? i know i cant connect to any server at all during my timeframe x.x

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

are there even any non-premium legit guys these days? i know i cant connect to any server at all during my timeframe x.x[/b]
    it won't since apparently the koxpers have a thing on their program where they log in without premium

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

are there even any non-premium legit guys these days? i know i cant connect to any server at all during my timeframe x.x[/b]
    Bad idea... many hackers actually pay for premium, maybe hoping to k°xp to high levels more quickly, or believing that they won't get banned or can beg for an unban if they have prem.

Natazaku

Hackers pay for a program. Why wouldn't they pay to play?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Well i think it should stay how it is
    stop making the game Easier for newbs...
    reason 83 should be so hard is cuz once u acheive it then you master the game Witch is good :P

Well i think it should stay how it is
    stop making the game Easier for newbs...
    reason 83 should be so hard is cuz once u acheive it then you master the game Witch is good :P[/b]
    Since like 90%+ of everyone who gets 83 have sharers, it's no achievement imo. And with newbs you mean people who doesn't have sharers, or what?
    That's the reason people do share, cause the game is obviously too hard and boring to exp in.

And if I'm not mistaken, you have 2 sharers urself, right?

it won't since apparently the koxpers have a thing on their program where they log in without premium[/b]
    nop, they don't....

nop, they don't....[/b]
    Yup, they do. I use a hacking site ( not for hacks, it use to be a priv. server ) and their is a program out to log in w/o prem.

kronik

Yup, they do. I use a hacking site ( not for hacks, it use to be a priv. server ) and their is a program out to log in w/o prem.[/b]
    u keep telling urself that
    managed to bug ur armor yet btw?

Yup, they do. I use a hacking site ( not for hacks, it use to be a priv. server ) and their is a program out to log in w/o prem.[/b]
    u mean snoxd? im reading it too, but nothing is working ...

Banned

I hope they keep it 61, xp to 75+ is easy whit plat prem.
    Im depending on the random low lvled newbs so i can get more nps

Banned Senior Member

yea exp the hard way bitches like we all did :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast